A glimpse into a Playbook

Titel says it all.

Disclaimer:

Most, if not all, coments from my side are meant or written in a sarcastical/sartire way.

A comment that isnt meant as sartire/sarcastical will be marked with serious comment

Questions are welcome.

If the tone of the post/question isnt at least as respectfull as if you would talk with soneone in person in a caffee bar or wherever else, the post will not be answered.

Do not ask for “how”/“why”/“system”. Those questions will not be answered.

Do not ask for signals. I will not give out signals.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

You can ask “why”

You can ask “where”

You can ask “what”

You can ask “who”

Very important: if i dont like you, you got no reason to post here (people who i dont like know that i dont like them)

2 Likes

Not sure WHAT to make of a thread such as this. But I’ve a feeling that you’re a far braver man than I for starting it!!! LOL!!!

I’ll get the popcorn out though shall I??? LOL!!!

1 Like

That is like saying “hit me”. You do know that right??? LOL!!!

Wanna have a bet that your African friend will be popping in to say hello???

We will see how much popcorn will be needed. The thread may survive a few days, maybe a few years. Depending on my interest in interacting with people, and that interest of mine depends on how they interact with me :wink:

1 Like

You are my african friends, other than you i know nobody from africa :grin:

1 Like

all i ca promise you is that this thread may be brutal in one or the other form

so lets start

This I do not doubt for ONE second!!! LOL!!!

h

Account funded with 14.000

1 Like

ok. now i simply have to push some buttons and make money. niceeee niceeee im gonna be ritch i swear :grin:

uh i see, short this… uh long this (men these fancy terms and names make me sound so important, i tell friends long short they dont know wtf im talking about). uh i became an expert for markets!

ehmmm… no this isnt how it was supposed to happen… first day and i lose :confused:

crap. lost 1500 :expressionless:

serious comment

there are people, paid to get you to fund your accounts with real cash. they get a bonus propotional to how much you fund your account.

2 Likes

second day.

ok lets try this again, yesterday was jut a bad day.

Crap. Lost even more.

My account fell to almost 10.000

ok now on a serious note. im doing this for years.

lets make some serious moves now, not crappy daytrading.

Better. Almost back to 0. Plus an open trade with 4000 in profit. Equates to 17.000

Profit at day 3

oups. lets see if i can repeat that.

…Yep. 18.000

Am I supposed to be waiting for you to finish this tale of woe or are you done and is the “Profit at day 3” post the current state of affairs or is there more to come???

And ■■■■ me: you have no IDEA the number of inane posts that YOU are about to receive here!!! LOL!!!

I may as well start copying and pasting and save you from the others!!! LOL!!!

ok. im bit bored of constantly watching the market on every freaking irrelevant intraday move. now lets find the big movers.

will i manage to find the big movers?

yep, i see some nice moves coming in at oil. only a blind person wouldnt see the longs waiting to be taken.

(had a bad entree in first enter attempt, went out at 1500 loss)

second attempt same instrument same direction. find a good safe entree and then stick to it.

9th of july marked a very safe long entree on oil.

hold position untill it becomes insecure on the further direction.

holding positions… adding positions… holding…

ah nice, a very secure entree in the dow jones long. lets take this as a little side speculation.

hold another day

hold another day

July 12th. Friday. Lets end the week with 35.000

Profit of 20.700 for 10 trading days. Should be enough for now. 150% in 2 weeks.

Lets relax the weekend.

1 Like

let them come, they will start comming in only after 100k or so is surpassed, then they will be interested. :grin: day 12 july is for now the last post. lets see what the next months bring :innocent:

edit: for those who havent figured it out yet. this is a new account segregated from my main trading accounts, funded with what i believe is the minimum sum which it takes to make any meaningfull money on trading.

its a play account meant to proof what can be done with money and knowledge. knowledge which is not supplied by looking for trading systems, knowledge of others, online knowledge or paid courses. nothing of the former mentioned will bring you to such results as shown here, and will be shown in future.

1 Like

Nah. Not with those results posted. Nothing I could add to this actually.

Was gong to question the comment about day trading. It is possible. Just not with spot FOREX. And just not without the market internals data.

But you must be doing something right so let me stay out of this.

And you’re trading the Dow Cash. Like I said: nothing to add here.

1 Like

first 2 days was daytrading. losses.

rest was speculating. made back the lost 4k and went 150% in plus within 7 trading days (1.5 weeks)

imo any intraday moves are of completely random nature. what the opinion of me means for a daytrader, he can figure out for himself. i dont judge, i dont condemn, i dont support/propose/favor any “trading style”

if it makes money for you, or anyone, then the heck- do it. this is no philosophy business, it plays no role what you do as long as it fullfills the most important task: make money.

1 Like

This thread is 2 hours old and no bots yet!!
Must be a BP record

2 Likes

So monday morning china will report that it had some crappy months of business. Its expected.

Expected isnt anything that moves markets. If the report is slightly worse than expect we might get opportunities to buy in cheap in american indices.

How…

Overnight trading asia pushes down all markets

Europe (the following idiots) will keep going down -or- stay flat

This will dampen the american indices from their all time hights they are drawing right now.

Maybe pushing the dow back to 27.000

But

The anericans are optimistic about the following things

-Rare cut

They will get their rate cut. Or they wont. It plays no role. As long as the public stays optimistic on a rate cut, there is no reason to see red days on any US index
after the rate cut or shortly before it, i will explain why this is important. People know its important but almost nobody knows why it is important

The slowdown in chinese economy will be good news for america.

It indicates that china must pull straws to stimuly its economy (china is stimuling it since years anyways) and that is good news for the “trade war” in form that the opponent is weakened. This transforms into speculations that china could bend to US demands.

In effect. Bad news from china will make the markets decline up untill the americans wake up and push the markets higher again.

Theory? Yep. All is a theory. All is an idea.

Why does that matterr?

Only a theory, an idea, knowledge, experience and risk taking should be rewarded with money and we will see at the beginning of the upcomming week if this theory of mine is worth a dime