⛄️ A Holiday Contest: Why Do You Keep Coming Back to BabyPips.com?

Though not so regularly but I still keep coming to babypics for obvious reasons:

1. Amazing educational stuff on Forex and related stuff. Makes forex learning supercool.
  2. Overall best look and feel. Still to find any forex forum with such look and feel.
  3. Best engaging content.
  4. Great community members.
6 Likes

This is the only place where someone will actually listen to you.

And sometimes…that’s all you need…is an ear.

Honestly, this is my only outlet. Thank you BabyPips, for being here.

11 Likes

Me? well… I just like to learn and hear how other people do it… this helps me to… u know… find weaknesses in other people’s algorithm and do it better behind their backs!!!

5 Likes

Why because babypips like me–
visiting the life of experienced pips,
attending amazing pipsology school,
having good journey of personal pips,
getting news-feed of relevant pips stuffs,
making my pips posts easily visible by expert,
spending pipty mins to get pipty dollars lucky prize,
and finally, beaching at some places in the pipstry lobby.

** pipstry comes from Arobun word, meaning country of babypips.

6 Likes

Because even a Child understand the easy language usted…IS the most educational aire in the world …i really mean It!!!
I took othervsitscin spanish .english…whatever…buenos YouTube…academics “schools”…ebooks…webinarso.etc…etc
HERE IS THE VERY BEST. AND SIMPLE EXPLANATION OF THE FOREX WORLD!!!

how i explain that i Talk in spanish and HERE understood Clearly all And notvin my language with all the tecnicisms.

I return HERE every doubt
Congratulations guys!!

7 Likes

Because;

1. it use simple language
  2. it explains complicated subject very simple way
  3. Pipsology School
  4. Daily Analysis
  5. Forums
4 Likes

I come back to BabyPips to argue with strangers on the internet. Because life is short and nothing is as satisfying as correcting someone who is WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!11

4 Likes

BabyPips has the most comprehensive coverage of forex and trading, it has helped me greatly. There is something for everyone from Newbie to experienced.

Compared to YouTube or those expensive courses offered by “coaches/gurus” where it is harder to navigate the truths and half-truths and outright lies without a base.

BabyPips is my base, been trading a live account for 3+months, going on strong. Hope to pick up more knowledge here.

5 Likes

to replenish my trading skills

4 Likes

One of the things that makes me keep coming back are the hot sub-forums inside of babypips where people check in regularly to talk about what they’ve accomplished and what they’re working towards in their forex endeavours and how they help infants grow into a pip adult

5 Likes

I don’t know, I just keep coming as if I was drinking beer :wink:

3 Likes

I only just got here !

3 Likes

I am a trader, newbie yes but a funded trader, I find that Baby Pips is continually educating me to become a better trader.

3 Likes

Just want to learn how to make a little more money while in university so I don’t have to rely on scholarships or parents. Still new to this so I am grateful for the free course and hope to learn enough to use actual money in trading.

4 Likes

I keep visiting Babypips because I’m still a baby in catching pips. Merry Christmas

3 Likes

I thought I was guru in forex trading but babypips showed me a different level of forex of trading.

2 Likes

Will you marry me? :sob:

1 Like

I LOVE NAMES USED IN BABYPIPS.COM. Errthang “Pips”…joined School of Pipsology.

Nothing “Ticks” anymore…Errthang Pips in BabyPips.com

Holla @BigPippin @PipDiddy @Dr.PipSlow and ALL the Lecturers at School of Pipsology…

it’s PIPTASTIC:chart: :nerd_face:

1 Like

I’m going to change Ananais’s question a little.

So what’s so special about BP?

There are a few other forums out there that focus on trading, so what’s the big thing about BP, what is the difference (aside from the layout)?

The answer is to be found top left of this page, the word to the right and just under the little symbol of a house - and what is found in a house?

A family :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I come back beacause come back is real.