⛄️ A Holiday Contest: Why Do You Keep Coming Back to BabyPips.com?

The people. The free stuff. The green.

:joy:

The reason I keep coming is that I get lesson about Forex Trading. I like the way currencies i analyzed monthly, weekly, daily, etc. I am learning with BabyPips.

1 Like

Good FREE content to learn the basics, GREAT forum full of very knowledgable and helpful individuals.

2 Likes

almost all of profitable traders mentioned it in their videos and books.which makes it reliable

1 Like

Honestly I didn’t keep coming back but I do admire this community site. It’s my favorite social media where many people are very kind, green and helpful.

1 Like

BabyPips is like a second home to me. I’m on here literally everyday, and I have no plans on leaving the community. As long as you guys are still active, then I’ll be here. But, I first started with the School of Pips first, then moved to the forum where I’m constantly posting and replying to other traders. I like to see other people’s views on trading and other trading styles. I also don’t know a lot of traders where I’m from, so that’s one of the main reasons why I’m always on here lol

1 Like

I have read a topic with 21269 answer for one short post.
The longest topic in a website named BABYPIPS.COM.
And now I am profitable trader…
I am thankful in trading with you, babypips.com!

1 Like

i just joined babypips right now, but this contest is a good indication that I’ll be back :slight_smile: for more.

2 Likes

I visit babypips to see the news and session reviews of pipdady and to see trading ideas and technical analysis ideas
about the prize could it be a 50$ live
account I have bored from Demo accounts I want realy to start after I have learned

1 Like

I read things that i have passed on on 1st stage and yes allways there is something to be learned thanc you babypips :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love visiting babypips, because it helps me grow my learning.

Besides I can met other fellow traders on the forum, learn ways of how people see the charts so then I can use my own strategy to trade.

I learned so many great things here, like money management, risk reward, leverage, trading journal.

Hopefully, more people can come here and enjoy as much as I do of this site.

I keep coming back to baby pips…
In order to grow my pips and see them became adultpips.

But for the moment, the ones I have still belive in santapips. :slight_smile:

I learn forex at babypips school, babypips done so much hard work in school and everytime i got confused in any forex topic it will help me.

The analysis put by various fx legends are extremely helpful in terms of learning, understanding and making pips.

Babypips always focus on basic and true learning.

Babypips making more long term traders than any other fx sites.

Fundamentals and physiological artical i like most.

Simply and highly helpful bundle of fx website.

Thanks
Milap (astro)

We’re now closing this thread and will re-open again to announce the two winners! Hope everyone’s having an awesome holiday break!

2 Likes

The 2018 BabyPips.com Holiday Contest Winners!

It’s been an awesome two weeks for us at BabyPips.com not just because it’s the holidays, but because of all your amazing entries! We don’t get to read these things quite often so it’s been a real treat and your answers definitely make all the hard work we do worth it.

So yes, thank you SO MUCH to everyone who participated in this contest, we’ve been gushing over your entries for several days now!

Ok enough blabber - let’s get to the winners!

The first winner with the most number of likes.

I think we all knew who this would be right from the get go. Collecting a total of 16 likes, the first winner of the $50 Amazon e-gift card is…

@ria_rose

Clearly a well-beloved member (despite joining just earlier this year!), here’s what she wrote:

Congratulations, Ria!!! We’re truly so happy you’ve joined the BabyPips community!

And now, for the second winner - the answer chosen by the BabyPips.com Team….

After a looooong team deliberation, a decision has been made. The team has chosen…

@MikeWolski’s answer!!!

A long-time forum member who’s been with the community for 5 years now, MikeWolski has been extremely generous with his time and knowledge. Here’s what he wrote:

Congratulations, Mike!!!

And congratulations to these two awesome winners!!!

P.S. We also wanted to give a shout-out to these three awesome members’ answers. You guys have made choosing a winner very difficult!!!

@nefitty

@peterma

and @justshell

You all have been AMAZING. And like I said in the last giveaway, there will be many more of these things to come so ya'll better stay on your toes!

Happy Holidays everyone. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you Babypips!!

I surely don’t deserve that. Whatsoever.
Many, many others do.

But…I’ll take it.

Congrats Rose!!!
You are awesome!

Mike

congratulations guys you @ria_rose i really appreciate your hard work in giving out your time to make people’s life worth while in this community:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

Very occasionally, in this world, one sees an outcome which is just so "Right" :sunglasses:

@ria_rose 's delightful charm and her intelligent, caring and thoughtful input into some threads which others might feel unable to address combine to make her a clear and deserving winner - and an inspiration to us all.

@MikeWolski 's perseverance and determination to succeed epitomise the “trader’s journey” in many ways and his unstinting devotion to explaining his actions, thoughts and feelings to us through his threads, are an example to those who feel that they “deserve sucess” of the sheer hard work which can be expected and the trials and tribulations which those who “Love the game” are prepared to inflict on themselves before the “awakening”. Again, an inspriation to us all.

These two members do seem, in themselves to answer your question "Why do you keep coming back ? "

People like these represent the very essence of - the “heart” of the forum.

Thank you both for being here - and also thanks to - the others, whose “5 minutes of fame” - have yet to occur. :star_struck:

And let’s not forget to recognise and thank yourself @Ananais as the headline promoter of this competition, together with the others in the “Back office” where “these things” are decided ! :smiley:

4 Likes