⛄️ A Holiday Contest: Why Do You Keep Coming Back to BabyPips.com?

OMG!!! :blush: :blush: I just logged in and I didn’t expect such an amazing surprise! :smiley: I feel like I’m already off to a great start. This is sooooo AMAZING! :smiley: Thank you guys so much for this prize! And of course, thank you to other Babypips members who supported me and liked my answer. I meant it when I said that I didn’t need to win because I’m already grateful for the opportunity to be here. BUT I wholeheartedly thank you guys for this bonus gift! :heart: :heart: This is really such an amazing community. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Da_vinci_de_medici! :smiley: And happy happy new year! I hope to interact more with you in the coming year! :blush:

1 Like

Awww. :blush: :blush: My heart is so full after reading those words Falstaff! :sunny: I’ve always been anxious that I’m not contributing enough to this community that I love so much but you’ve made me very happy. You are definitely one of the people I look up to in this community and it’s been an honor getting to interact with you in the past year. :smiley: I’m so excited to get to talk to you more this year! :blush: Let’s have an amazing time with BP! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations ria_rose and Mike! Thanks for all your contributions! :slight_smile:

Congrats @ria_rose ! It’s great when someone that deserves it gets rewarded. So can you share with us what do you want to accomplish this year? And more important, what are you doing to get it done? Best wishes to you and all the community. :smile:

3 Likes

For some reason I get messages that draw me back, hmmm, must be a magnetism or attraction of some kind.