A legit broker (account manager) who'd be happy to trade for me and turn $200 into $20K in 2 months or less?

I think you mean MMM, bob

2 Likes

ohā€¦ wellā€¦ there you go then
iā€™m not a finance expert, iā€™m an I.T. Expert hehe

Actually @_bob, @eddieb is correct because MILO is spelt with a Capital M and YOU GOTTA BE MADE OF MILO :stuck_out_tongue:

3 posts were split to a new topic: Milo Discussion

seeing nestle in australia ā€¦ me thinking buy nestle stock and not milo

2 Likes

Another troll there, although can be a smart reminder to newbie traders who are setting similar target

HEHE
ahh yes we can always rely on @Penelopip to have no sense of humour

@Penelopip iā€™ll say this publically, the recent pm you sent me that explains why you deleted this due to the word (that Rhymes with Dog but starts with W) hehe

well. as iā€™ve told you itā€™s not a derogatory term, but WHATEVERā€¦ youā€™re gonna do what youā€™re gonna do

secondlyā€¦ clearly i do not take this removal personally or as an insult and i understand why you did it, thatā€™s fine

THIRDLY I hereby reinstate the priviledge of @Pipstradamus and @Jess to be entitled to Milo
YOU HOWEVERā€¦MATEā€¦ NO MILO FOR YOU :stuck_out_tongue:

and on a serious note @Penelopip , can i give you some adviceā€¦ YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED TO RELAX AND START TO UNDERSTAND WHAT A JOKE IS and what CONTEXT IS and what INTENT IS

you can keep throwing around those removals and flags as much as you like because itā€™s your authority to do so , but there are only so many times that a person will put up with it , after which they will leave, AND THEY ALREADY HAVEā€¦ HAVENā€™T THEY ?

and sooner or later mate, they all will and itā€™ll be your fault.
HIS departure (and letā€™s not name him because he has requested for his name to not appear and letā€™s respect his wishes) but, his departure is your fault, thatā€™s totally on you (for what itā€™s worth)

i personally understand that you didnā€™t mean it, but , mate, IT STILL HAPPENED DIDNā€™T IT.
and i told you to think before you do stuff like this, you however still seem to be doing the same thing , i would suggest (For the survival of the forum) you rethink what youā€™re doing.

Now that aside, you have a nice day ā€¦ ok, Just think about it, thatā€™s all iā€™m saying, because you are hurting the forum , and that part that sux isā€¦ Youā€™re new and Youā€™re hurting the forum

@anon81929759

Martin - That post is out of order !

[quote=ā€œMartin_K, post:51, topic:136190ā€]
"ā€¦ahh yes we can always rely on @Penelopip to have no sense of humour

@Penelopip iā€™ll say this publically, the recent pm you sent me that explains why you deleted this due to the word (that Rhymes with Dog but starts with W) hehe

well. as iā€™ve told you itā€™s not a derogatory term, but WHATEVERā€¦ youā€™re gonna do what youā€™re gonna do

secondlyā€¦ clearly i do not take this removal personally or as an insult and i understand why you did it, thatā€™s fine

THIRDLY I hereby reinstate the priviledge of @Pipstradamus and @Jess to be entitled to Milo
YOU HOWEVERā€¦MATEā€¦ NO MILO FOR YOU :stuck_out_tongue:

and on a serious note @Penelopip , can i give you some adviceā€¦ YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED TO RELAX AND START TO UNDERSTAND WHAT A JOKE IS and what CONTEXT IS and what INTENT IS

you can keep throwing around those removals and flags as much as you like because itā€™s your authority to do so , but there are only so many times that a person will put up with it , after which they will leave, AND THEY ALREADY HAVEā€¦ HAVENā€™T THEY ?

and sooner or later mate, they all will and itā€™ll be your fault.
HIS departure (and letā€™s not name him because he has requested for his name to not appear and letā€™s respect his wishes) but, his departure is your fault, thatā€™s totally on you (for what itā€™s worth)

i personally understand that you didnā€™t mean it, but , mate, IT STILL HAPPENED DIDNā€™T IT.
and i told you to think before you do stuff like this, you however still seem to be doing the same thing , i would suggest (For the survival of the forum) you rethink what youā€™re doing.

Now that aside, you have a nice day ā€¦ ok, Just think about it, thatā€™s all iā€™m saying, because you are hurting the forum , and that part that sux isā€¦ Youā€™re new and Youā€™re hurting the forumā€¦" [/quote]

Martin - That post is out of order !

IF anyone is hurting the forum, it is YOU !

2 Likes

@Falstaff
ok mate, which part SPECIFICALLY do you think is out of order ?

and just to bring some clariify to my last comment

let me break it down so there is no misunderstanding .

This part was intended to be a joke

this part (and it should have been obvious) was not rude,
OBVIOUSLY i ws making reference to what she said in the PM And i had to say it in some way didnā€™t i ?
Now clearly i didnā€™t put up the wordā€¦ so IT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS that i wasnā€™t be rude
hence this is not hurting the forum and my intention in this post was not to put emphasis on (letā€™s call it) THE ā€œWā€ WORD, instead it was to send @penelopip a friendly message to make her aware of what she is doing

andā€¦ Iā€™M OUT OF ORDER AM I ? Cmon mateā€¦ Seriously ?
Iā€™m out of order for bringing something that is in the benefit of the forum to a Mods attentionā€¦ I DONā€™T THINK SO .

so thatā€™s that part explained

this partā€¦

is basically saying iā€™m not using it as a derogatory term, but since they think it isā€¦ oh well. whatever,
sheā€™s gonna do what sheā€™s gonna do and sheā€™s gonna think what sheā€™s gonna thinkā€¦ i have no control over that, i can only control how i use the word

nextā€¦
there should be nothing wrong with this part
this is merely and FYI

this partā€¦ is a joke

this partā€¦ is meant to be friendly advice

SOā€¦ WHICH PART DO YOU THINK WAS OUT OF ORDER AND WHY ?

Martin, Once again you have quoted me above and attributed words to me which I never said - no fewer than FIVE times !

I have taught you elsewhere how to put that right although I was disappointed you couldnā€™t work it out for yourself.

So letā€™s start by correcting that shall we ?

okā€¦ @Falstaff and did it ever occur to you that it wasnā€™t intentional and it has to do with how the site script works when copying and pasting,

How about you not be a (you know what about it) and stop flexing your superiority muscles
as you have done here

NOā€¦ Letā€™s start by PUTTING YOU IN YOUR PLACE AND TELLING YOU TO LEARN SOME MANNERS AND ASK POLITELY

AND ADVISE ME THAT IT OCCURRED , and Understand that it was not intentional

and AS I HAVE TAUGHT YOU IN THE PASTā€¦ ā€œINTENTā€ is the key word ok
I did not have any malicious intent when posting this, this happened as a result of a script on this site.
itā€™s not a big deal

Iā€™VE MADE THE CHANGES FOR YOU
so how about next time, you modify that attitudeā€¦ ok and come down off that high horse.

THANK YOU

I play nice with people that play nice with me
if the reverse happened, i would not have said this to youā€¦ ok

i would not have cared to begin with, but if i did, i would have said something like thisā€¦
Falstaff you have quoted me as saying something that i have not, mate, could you please make the correction, thanks

thatā€™s what i would have said, i would not have worded it the way you worded it because iā€™d feel like i was being disresptful and startying Shyteā€¦ RIGHT ?

so do me a favour , Treat me how you would you like to be treated and iā€™ll treat with you respectā€¦ ok mate.
thank you

Oh, and if you could answer that question for me, thatā€™d be greatly appreciate as well
i mean if you are going to accuse me as being innapropriate, tell me what was inappropriate.

dā€™ya know, whenever thereā€™s the slightest bit of noise or potential conflict on the forum you can be found slap bang in the middle of it. Drama follows you around like a bad smell. Folks like you could start an argument in an empty room.

Falstaff quite rightly pulled you up over your obnoxious attitude, on this occasion aimed at one of the new moderators. So how about you learn a few manners, stick a sock in it for a change & proffer a little respect of your own instead of running around the forum acting like a complete tw&t.

2 Likes

@volan
Go away mate, Youā€™re not part of this conversation, the adults are talkingā€¦ goodbye.

PS. iā€™m waiting for falstaff to respond, no one else

@volan is completely correct of course !

The only one behaving like a petulant child here is you Martin.

@Falstaff
okā€¦ so let me get this straight

You canā€™t speak for yourself, so @volan is talking for youā€¦ is that correct heheā€¦ok

iā€™m done with the two of you
BOTH OF YOUā€¦ go away and learn some respect

the majority of my comment was advice
THE INTENT was to help the forum

Now @Falstaff Volan (Ever since i have know of him) has behaved like an idiot) and thatā€™s ok, i accept,

i donā€™t put you in the same basket as that, and i had a degree of respect for you
and WHAT IS THIS AT THE END OF THE DAY ???

itā€™s a misquote from a script

• You could have just told me, instead of getting on that high horse and talking down to me
  • we had a degree of dialogue between us and i felt it was cool and it can be like that again.

Iā€™m just asking you to not talk down to meā€¦ ok mate
if you try (if anyone tries) i will put them in their place, (this will no doubt get deleted) but iā€™m gonna say it,
[Removed due to Forum policy]

I expect people to treat me with the same respect they want to be treated withā€¦ ok

you had a whinge over something that really doesnā€™t matter, i was going to call you a bit of princess for doing soā€¦ but i didnā€™t originally, may as well tell you now, what the hell

THAT WORD that i keep saying is not a derogatory word, ok
now, you and everyone else can define it however you wantā€¦ I DONā€™T CARE, itā€™s not a rude word

now, i have already clarified that
and given the context i used it inā€¦ ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THAT WAS A JOKE IN THAT CONTEXT

You. Jess and volan are quivering over absolute and utter bullshitā€¦ simple as thatā€¦ ok (they can delete that word as well) iā€™m speaking my mind here, because this is just plain stupid

I gave feedbackā€¦ simple as that
i was not rude to @Penelopip , if anything i gave useful advice

then you came out with that OUT OF ORDER BS without even justifying it

LOOK AT MY HISTORY HEREā€¦ do i make an effort to be out of order
and by comparison, Look at EVERY SINGLE ONE OF VOLANā€™S ENCOUNTERS WITH ME, Not 1 single pleasant post Hmmmm i wonder

so this can all end if the two of you want it to
but it does not end by me accepting your rudeness

itā€™s ends with an apology , or an explanation , or , we donā€™t talk , or one of us leaves
i canā€™t see any other outcome

i would suggest one of the first two

but, FAIRā€™S FAIR MATE, Iā€™m telling you how you came across out of nowhere and YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID
soā€¦ Accept it

i wouldnā€™t treat you that way, and i have said that numerous times now to make you understand where iā€™m coming from

i have not heard any explanation
but, what i am noticing is that you and volan seem to be teaming up
also, Volan seems to feel that he speak on your behalfā€¦ IS THIS TRUE ?

iā€™m done with him
butā€¦ i will give you time and space and the respect of allowing you to clear this up, because i know you can be reasonable

but, DO YOU WANT TO BE is the question, because what youā€™ve done here is COMPLETELY UNREASONABLE

and even that thing that @Pipstradamus talks aboutā€¦ THE OVERALL TONE
mate, Your toneā€¦COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLEā€¦AND YOU KNOW IT

WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO FROM HERE ?

Iā€™m happy for the both of us to take a step back, but i wonā€™t tolerate rudenessā€¦ NOT FOR A SECOND

Thank you for going some way to correcting your attribution errors @anon81929759, If you had typed the underscore in, as per your user name, it would have brought up your avatar as well - however thank you for making the effort. It woud have been nice, if you would have done that as a matter of course without being pulled up on it, however at least it no longer wrongly quotes Me.

Now back to your question - Why is your post out of order ?

@anon81929759 - we are guests in a place where we are allowed to talk about something which is of mutual interest.

As such, we are expected to behave to a certain standard - a standard which your post did not comply with.

It was unnecessary, provocative, and was a direct challenge to the authority of those who are here as representatives of the owners to ensure order.

Martin, it was bullying !

Sometimes it is proper for those who find that behaviour unacceptable to say so.

That is all Martin.

1 Like

okā€¦ so ITā€™S AN UNDERSCORE NOWā€¦
ok mate iā€™ll go back and add the bloody underscoreā€¦ ok

for the record , when i added my username I DID NOT INCLUDE an underscore, and honestly, until you mentioned it right nowā€¦ i had not even noticed it
when i type my name itā€™s like this Martin K thatā€™s how i entered it

soā€¦ OK, Iā€™LL GO BACK AND EDIT THE UNDERSCORE, WILL THERE BE ANYTHING ELSE ?

AND NEXT
of course i would edit itā€¦
you brought it to my attention and yesā€¦ fairā€™s fair
but you didnā€™t have to ask the way you asked.
so thatā€™s that

and IF IT EVER HAPPENS IN THE FUTURE, JUST ASK, AND Iā€™LL EDIT IT ā€¦ simple

Folks, this thread has obviously gotten off topic, so itā€™s getting closed.

Iā€™d like to start by saying that Penelopip, our new moderator is not acting on her own, but by the rules, processes and standards that the entire moderation team operates by. So if you have any issue with Penelopipā€™s actions, donā€™t single her out. Sheā€™s part of a team. The team discusses most issues as a team. And when there are issues to work out, you can contact any of us by PM. Discussing moderation actions and issues in-post usually results in what is happening here now. - completely off topic, taking away from the previous discussion, and now a back and forth. Weā€™re fine with that, but not in the topic. We ask that discussions like the one currently going on be started and continued in the Community category or in a PM with the relevant parties (sometimes a private discussion, out of the view of the public, helps the forum more than a public one).

As for Manxx, he didnā€™t leave/hasnā€™t left because of anything Penelopip did. @anon81929759, this is coming directly from Manxx, so letā€™s leave it at that. Without putting words in his mouth, anything that has led/will lead to his departure, was present before Penelopip started as a moderator.

Beyond that, Iā€™d just like to say that jokes, intent, being rude, not being rude, tone, is often in the eye of the holder. Thatā€™s why we should all do our part to not take things too personally/ make them personal, if at all possible, and if issues arise, ask questions of each other. Iā€™ll move this and some of the recent messages over to the Community category so the discussion can continue over there.

1 Like