A mentor needed Please to start my forex journey

I have been following forex for a while now but I never had a good platform to learn. I was just introduced to babypips. I’m very enthusiastic about forex and I love the idea. I’m very committed to learn is starting today but I will need a mentor in my journey. I will be happy if someone will mentor me as i start my journey in the school. This is to make sure I do it right. thank you

1 Like

Hi,
I understand what you want. Yeah sometimes a little bit guidance is very helpful. But Self study is the best for beginners. Most people will try to cheat you. Don’t fall for anything like EA, Signals. Use your logic when anyone offers you any services. Hope ot helps.

2 Likes

Wow thanks a lot. I appreciate it. I needed to have confidence in myself to start it very well but I keep reading that its better to have a mentor than to self study. Now that I know its the best glad.

of course there is no chance to avoid the importance of a Forex Mentor for beginners level. but practically in online most of the mentors are found to be scams, so be careful.

Well noted Sir. I’ll keep that in mind

Check places like udemy and review some blogs or Youtube for recommendations as to quality mentors/educators