How to improve my consistency

Do I need a mentor is better or focus on my self is best

1 Like

If you have a strategy which you want to improve, a mentor can only help you if you know everything there is to know about how you trade. But if you knew all of that, would you really need a mentor?

If you want a new strategy, there are plenty of simple strategies available for free, which are objective to use and which you can try out as much as needed in a demo account. In which case, again, would you really need a mentor?

A mentor can be a source of inspiration and knowledge, but focus on yourself. :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

:dark_sunglasses: “To mentor or not to mentor, that is the question!” :thinking: While going solo can be empowering, having a mentor is like having a secret weapon in your trading arsenal

1 Like

Do it yourself.

1 Like

What you first need is to find out is what type of trader you are, what suits you and your lifestyle. Then you could ask yourself this question again.

I like to work on my own, but I am open to learn from others, all the way to success.

Best of luck.

Both self-learning and working with a coach can be excellent methods for learning forex trading, and the method you choose relies on your learning style, commitment, and accessible resources.
Self-learning, for example, is more adaptable, and learning can be more customized. Working with a mentor, on the other hand, gives you access to feedback.

Keeping a mentor will be expensive but it will help a trader learn the market quickly.

Keeping a mentor isn’t a bad idea and it will help you learn the market quickly. Ultimately you have to try yourself.

consistency is the final key in real as well trading life. its best human habit from all

1 Like

it looks a motivational speech but sounds good.

1 Like

It’s an individual question as far as I’m concerned. Some people do need mentors to be able to improve and some can do everything by themselves.
I believe if you feel like you have stuck with your trading then you can find someone to help you with that. But then another issue arises: where can you find a qualified mentor and not just a scammer?

if you want to improve your mental state then I think nobody is capable to help you. It’s the realm where you need to find your own right method of doing it.

1 Like