A picture is worth

(And I think that that is actually the GP2 support race, so it is nice to see that the F1 drivers don’t hog the grid girls!)

How about a moving picture?

Pretty awesome vid from the space station capturing the Aurora Borealis from the recent solar storm.

Cheeky…

:smiley:

Among all venomous and poisonous animals in the planet, the [B]Golden Dart Frog[/B] is the most toxic. One gram of poison can kill up to 1.500 humans

31st SRG Seabees Save Family of Three in Deadly Crash

You’re right.

I didn’t look closely at the cars (or at the driver’s name).

I was distracted.

LeBron James dunk

A pale blue dot.

This puts things in perspective.

US justice at its finest right there

I don’t know how accurate this is. From my understanding Kim Dotcom is still fighting extradition to the United States. I’m open to being corrected, but i don’t think he’s been sentenced yet.

You are right mastergunner99 he hasn’t been sentenced yet, [B]he could be facing[/B] up to 50 years in prision if he is extradited to the US

Sorry for the picture that is not giving accurate info…

i will remove it…

Architect’s rendering of the Moscow International Business Center.
The connected “twin towers” in the center of this image comprise the Federation Tower Complex.
The Vostok (East) tower will be the taller of the two Federation towers.

Early construction progress photo.
The Vostok tower is the one on the right.

More recent construction progress photo.
The Vostok tower is the tower on the far left.

Fire on the top floor of the unfinished Vostok tower, April 2.

Stories: Reuters and ThorntonTomasetti.com

Spud Webb dunk.

Fake but very funny, MT :smiley:

The U.S. Air Force B-2 stealth bomber over the western Pacific Ocean.

Some specs comparing three U.S. Air Force bombers — the B-52, the B-1, and the B-2.

Dude I think its fake I have been staring at that pic now for hours and I have seen plenty of things but the word beach is not one of them and I think I have looked at this long enough to know the exact number of grains of sand in this picture. I have even tried closing one eye to see if maybe some how the sand spells the word beach and no nothing. The only thing I have found is the :confused: face in there.

Well its that time of year again and in my back yard again. Oh how I love wild fires this shot was taken off my back patio a few minutes ago