A picture is worth

lolest!!!

That just looks ridiculous. You can almost see the expression on JEV’s face!

This actually happened!!!
They dressed the truck up with the guy tied down on the roof.
The driver and passengers put on Moose heads.
Then they went down the Interstate toll road, causing 16 accidents.
Yes, they went to jail… Yes, alcohol was involved…

Now this is someone that needs to switch to decaf

At least he has every possible scenario covered lol

Ahh yeah, he’s using THOSE indicators… Respect…

Hmmm… seems legit.

im not usually a fan of art, but thats amazing. i dont think ive ever said that about a painting before.

id love to hear about his system lol

Sand bags protect the front of the New York Stock Exchange, early Monday morning, Oct. 29, 2012.
Hurricane Sandy continued on its path Monday, forcing the shutdown of mass transit, schools and financial
markets, sending coastal residents fleeing, and threatening a dangerous mix of high winds and soaking rain.
There had been plans to allow electronic trading to go forward on the New York Stock Exchange but with a
storm surge expected to cover parts of lower Manhattan in water, officials decided late Sunday that it was
too risky to ask any personnel to staff the exchanges. (AP Photo/Richard Drew)

The floor of the New York Stock Exchange is empty of traders, Monday, Oct. 29, 2012, in New York.
All major U.S. stock and options exchanges remained closed Monday with Hurricane Sandy nearing
landfall on the East Coast. Trading has rarely stopped for weather. (AP Photo/Richard Drew)

Is New York up and running now?

No NY is still closed. I would assume we will be back to normal operation tomorrow

A view from Exchange Place shows the skyline of lower Manhattan in darkness after a preventive power outage on Oct. 30. Millions of people in the eastern United States awoke on Tuesday to flooded homes, fallen trees and widespread power outages caused by Sandy, which swamped New York City’s subway system and submerged streets in Manhattan’s financial district. (photo: Eduardo Munoz / Reuters; caption: NBC News) More photos

Sheesh — It’s creepy in there — What was I thinking?!

ok I have to ask. What is that? It’s too ugly to be a possum

It looks a lot like Timon from Timon and Pumba :smiley:

According to a local veterinarian, that’s a juvenile possum wearing a squirrel costume.

It is Halloween, after all.

Somewhere over the Pacific ocean about a hundred or so miles up.

I need to get into Space ASAP. I wonder when Virgin Galactic will be low cost :wink:

He’ll never forget this…EVER!!!

That will have some serious consequence on that young person… :slight_smile: