A picture is worth

How cool it is…

and this…

LOL, that look on that kid’s face… priceless!

The night lights of the Americas shine in this visualization of our planet at night, which is based on data acquired by the Suomi NPP satellite
in April and October. The image, released by NASA Earth Observatory today, has been nicknamed the “Black Marble.”
More images of Earth at Night — Black Marble - City Lights 2012 - a set on Flickr

This is awesome, IMO.

“A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.”
-Mark Twain.

[b][i]:27::27::27::27:

Profitable chart pattern[/i][/b]

Fus Ro Dah?

“A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.”
-Mark Twain.

That must be hurricane Sandy there creeping up the east coast. Great post card for those in the NE lol.

haha

lol, I like that.
Creepy.

I love badly stuffed animals!!! lol

one more

That is one scary looking beast…looks a bit like my ex wifes sister. if she was prettier.

A leaf, floating in a puddle, reflecting the clouds. The viscous nature of water is clearly visible.

And, on a more serious note:

Whattt!!!, I thought it only sat on my monitor!!! So I’m not grazy??? Yeah, gonna show it to all in my family who said I was… Thanks!

Who didn’t watch this… Awesome that he did it… I actually felt fear when I was watching it live…:slight_smile:

Feels a bit like going in to a trade, on ‘I don’t feel very confident, but that ugly scary monster on the top of my monitor made me do it!’-days…

watching you

Recently I’ve mentioned hyperinflation…

crayfish gives an interview