A picture is worth

Gotta be careful with parallelograms — those things will sneak up on you!

so how do you catch a unique rabbit… unique up on him! LOL, more 8th grade humor!

That’s an easy one for me, because I never tell the truth.

wow… how did I miss that one?

Very interesting.

Kinda like Bernanke not having “inflation”…

:smiley:

So who’s next?

Ayman al-Zawahiri

you’re next

have you heard the one about the succesful froex scarecrow he was just outstanding in his field

what has 911 got to do with iraq?

Are you really that clueless? Or are you just pretending to be that clueless?

well you see, it’s like this… All the idiots in Iraq whose only purpose and thought in life is how can I kill more Americans since they gave me all these weapons so I can kick out the Russians when they invaded back in the 1980s but now the Russians are gone so I need someone to kill because we have either convert or kill anyone who isn’t a muslim and it might as well be the evil infidel Americans… Well you see, all those idiots are getting the cr@p kicked out of them so they are all calling 911 emergency number for help but it won’t do any good because 911 doesn’t respond over there…

See?

Only response they get is a hellfire missile in the face from a predator drone. Pro gaming skills ftw though US side needs to be nerfed - it’s ruining the game balance!

The idea of this thread is posting cool pictures… maybe you should try that or refrain from posting…

Yes recently too much text, not enough pics…you know who you all are! :wink:

Actually his post is just on the wrong thread and more appropriately belongs on either

301 Moved Permanently or
301 Moved Permanently

No need to get short over it :58:…be happy :slight_smile:

you guys are absolutely right but I just couldn’t help replying to Philip… I was just in the mood for it.

Sweet Pip haven’t seen you around here in a while!

Yes indeed. I couldnt help getting involved in the politics. I just want to learn forex LOL. This ones worth a thousand words too.

I’ll keep my politics to myself from now on :stuck_out_tongue: Promise

nice picture! Got to agree with you there! Take it all !

C’mon guys, pictures, not bullsh!t…

The Andromeda Galaxy (M31) photographed in ultraviolet light.

Since I’m a dentist, here are some images:

This clock is apparently a real product, maybe something for the waiting room?

Well, that’s the sort of people we dentists are… :smiley:

This is clever, maybe something to try…

I’ll play nice, and so will the violin. Look out Strad, here I come !