ABC Daytrading System [100++ pips/trade]

Its good to hear that. Looking forward to your reply :20:

yes man, it won’t take long to come up with it.

Sorry for not posting chart, am on the move. Will throw up a chart when i return.

This pair has formed a strong sell signal + a Bearish engulfing bar(BEEB) at a flip zone and also along with the prevailing downtrend.

Happy trading.

Oh I did not trade cross pair since the spread is high.
A almost-perfect-pin bar formed now. I think it is a great news!

Well, spread was a great concern to me when first a beginner trying to scalp tops and bottoms but since years back i started trading pure price action, i pay less attention to spreads as am dealing with daily chart 90% of the time. Paying maybe 10-15 pips to aim for 100pips and more, is kinda rewarding.
But some brokers overdo it and thus, it good to have an account with low spread brokers.
Some exotic pairs really produces good trading signals often and gives the trader myriads of pairs to take trade on and choice.

I see. So besides of major pairs, which pair(s) you trade too?

Hello,

I tried your system and I opened a Buy Position with EUR/AUD today with my live account and made 30 PIPS. I closed it and grabbed my profit. Well, it didn’t turn green yet … I opened other positions to be carried for next week.

One more thing, I tried opening a BUY POSITION WITH GBP/USD yesterday since the signal says BUY even if the signal was initiated last 23rd and the green paint was initiated last 25th and I earned 50 pips. I closed it today since it’s Friday.

GOOD SYSTEM… I think I’m going to be doing really good next week with this. I lost 50% of my initial deposit so I am looking forward to getting it back within a week - that would be next week. Very excited!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Good question.
I actively anylize and trade over 30 pairs. Though it sounds toomuch to some, but the amazing thing is that i have reached that point in my trading career where it takes me less than 15 mins to analize the charts at the close of the day and place trades if any signal screams at me.
The beauty of PA trading is that when you have a good grasp of it, it works in anything tradable; currency pairs, options, stocks, futures, CFDs, etc.

It’s worthy to note that for beginners or anyone new to trading, it’s best and advisable to stick to the majors or just two, three pairs preferably. That way he/she can understand the method he/she is trading very well. And, it also avoids clustring the mind of the trader to attain clear focus. When the trader is comfortable enough, he/she can gradually move on to other pairs.

Congrats on your trades.

Just to add a little bit, the factor to long term success in this biz, is to keep the loss at 1R and let the profit run or aiming for at least 1:2 R:R. Try to let the profit run except there are opposing signals.

Closing a trade because it’s friday shouldn’t be a big deal because we are dealing with daily candles and not 1hr, 30min etc. I have had trades run for 1month plus, when dealing with higher time frames, wkends rarely affects the trade.

Happy trading.

Wow I’m glad my system give you a hand! But please remember do not rely 100% on this system. Combine with price action, fibonacci retracement can give u more confirmation and confidence in trading.

Good luck and happy trading!

Okay. What you means by price action is pin bar, inside bar, engulfing bar, hammer?

Do you trade gold? I think gold is very profitable but need a very good analysis.

Thank you very much. I am total newbie to forex trading. Your thoughts are highly appreciated. I will keep them in mind.

Thank you very much for the reminder. I will keep that in mind. and I thank you for sharing your system.

Yes, in a hindsight those are among the various signals in price action trading and most the commonest. They are traded from key and significant levels to add value to the signals and not just trading them from anywhere.

Yes i do trade gold and other metals such as silver, cfds like Spy etc and just like i mentioned earlier in my previous post, price action can be applied to all chart. But, metals and other futures are very volatile and hard sometimes for beginners to trade. Currency pair almost quench my thirst for trades so i really open trades on Gold and others of it likes.

Gold is in an uptrend and burst through that key resistant level which we are now looking to hold as new support as it is retracing now. Price has retraced down to this level presently and the ideal thing to do is to wait for good bullish price action signal such as pin bar or Bullish engulfing bar to form, and then you can position to join the bullish run.
Should that smallish bullish pin that formed on friday big enough, it would have been a good signal to go long. But the friday pin isnt standing out and no bar momentum.

Now, when you throw up the Abc indi, it says a strong buy. A conservative trader would sit this trade out or observe Monday candle close to see where it goes, but an aggressive trader will set a buy entry on the high of the small pin.

On Friday close so many pairs has produced strong trade signals, some at flip level,s while some a continuation trend signal, while some a trend reversal signal.
Depends on the type of trading plan, one can combine the signals with your trade plan or method, or take the signal direct. Either way, Good money management should be applied and no need to trade all, just pick the good ones according to your trade tolerance.

Hi,

I would say this system is wonderful and thank you for sharing up this for us. By the way, does super signal H4 repaint itself in D1(small yellow arrow)?

Appreciate alot and happy trading.

Yup, Super Signal H4 does repaint. Winnning trade is only 40-50%. I’m not recommend to trade with that but if you want can trade with lot 0.01 .

Just to add,
even with a strike rate of 40%-50%, the signal is designed to catch reversals and trend continuation and these usually generates good risk reward trades usually above 1:2. That way, even if you win 40% trades, you still end up profitable at the end of the day.
But with what am working on, that should increase the strike rate to 60% or better.

Hi guys,

I am a proper noob so sorry for the silly question. I have a demo on FXCM can I have this working on their charting software or do I need to install MT4. thanks in advance