ABC Daytrading System [100++ pips/trade]

I have gone through the school of pipsology so I do understand and I have started to learn price action trading. I am getting on pretty well on demo account but I think that your system could be a great complement! can’t wait :slight_smile:

My broker is not fxcm, but i suppose fxcm has web based and mt4 platforms. I’m not sure if it will work or not on the web based platform as most custom indicators work on mt4.
So, should it not work on the web based, just install mt4 and get it runing.

Welcome on board man,
lay your hands on any educative material and digest it. With lots of screen time and practice, you will do just fine very soon.
Do also stick around this thread.

thanks for the reply Esosa. Yeah I will definitely stick around this thread and I am sure I can only get better! Lets get those pips! :slight_smile:

Hi Esosa,

Are your price action trading techniques those from the Johnathon Fox Price Action thread? If so, how long did it take you to become consistently profitable? I’m a newbie trader trying to find the best system to fit my ‘lifestyle’. Thanks!

It’s good to heard that you can get benefits from here.
All the best !

Currently I’m working on a strategy which is 80% accuracy for GOLD. So I’m a bit busy this week. Hopefully more people success with the help of this system.

I will surely go for your new strategy for GOLD

After i acquainted myself with price action, i engaged in continuous self education. Jonathan’s thread is good and a few around here. It’s all about knowing the type of trader you want to become then pull ideas from good traders techs. PA trading is standard candlesticks patterns and key levels but there are various ways to which individual like to trade it. While some trade the pure naked chart like johnathan, others would add one or two Ema to act as dynamic support and resistant.
So learn the basics and from there you can increase in your learning then overtime, you will find what works for you.

The lenghth of profitability depends on how devoted and practise you engage in. It varies for individual, to some it takes months and to some it takes years.

Wish you luck in your endevour.
Just to chip in this maybe you’ll find it handy along the line; Gold and AUD/USD are mirror image of each other. When one is rising, the other is falling and vice versa. Just like EUR/USD and USD/CHF.

Good luck.

Thanks for support!
Coming soon!

Please keep me updated. Thanks

Hello Leon,
Thank you for sharing you system but I have a Newbie problem installing it.
Can you please help me. I installed the abc v2.tpl in the template folder and the two mql4 files in the mql4 folder under indicators. I restarted my metatrader 4 in windows xp mode and installed the template in the chart. Now the chart looks like in your aggressive trading method but without arrows. What do I have to do to get the arrows (beside waiting) and how do I access the conservative trading template?
Thank you very much,
Jo

I dont get your mean. Which pair you looking right now? Please post a picture of your chart so can i explain to you.

Sure. :smiley:
Share this thread to your friends or anyone. Sharing is caring :5:

This is great stuff! Made an account just to say this :35:
Just wondering, when do you usually take your profits? or do you set tp’s to be safe?
Keep it up mate, have fun trading!

Edit: Does this mainly work effectively for daily chart only?

Thank you for your assistance but I finally got it working!
Jo

Yup the safest is on daily chart. Open all major pairs and crosses pairs, use 30mins to check on them everyday and take trade. Lower timeframe works but you just got lower pips and a lot of false signal.
Usually I set TP and let it run all the days. Normally I dont let my trade goes on after one day, even there is more profit when the trade last a few days.

Hope you get pips with this system!
Happy trading!

Hi guys, not sure if you guys realize that usdchf D1(3/4/14) repainted everything after all signal confirmation. Glad that im on demo acc. :5: