About the Beginner Questions category

You could start by attending the school of Pipsolofy - if you’re a newbie like me,

How do I go about it

can i get a link of that school of pipsology plse

Which brokers do you use

Hello everyone please I’m a newbie here and I would like to know the first thing to learn about forex trading

How do I find the school of pipsology?

Hello @27051974! You can find the School of Pipsology here:

https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex

1 Like

Very interesting beginning I wish and hope to have a successful beginning and end.

It will be interesting to read and learn new information)

Metatrader 4

Since, being quite new to the trading, I suggest you to start with MT4, it is simpler version. You can give it a shot.

if you were to take my opinion i liked mt4 more than mt5 and find it user friendly.

No I won’t advice you to do that… u can’t learn forex trading within 2 days, so my advice is for you to learn from babypips.com
go through the education first

I personally prefer MT5 platform because icryptos can only be traded on that. I do not like switching between the plaforms again and again. So, Meta Trader 5 has all the options and is convinient.

Hi! Thank you for information

School of pipsology???

well done u can do it

1 Like

Demo is part of the learning that you spend your non-money but real you spend your own money so you need to be careful

I am Johnson Ackah from Ghana, a basic forex trader. I have keen interest to learn forex as a professional career. I have develop a great love for the market though a beginner. I am committed and determined to master techniques and work on my mentality to become a successful trader.

Can someone explain spread in a little more detail. Is it the spread between the price of the base currency and what the broker will pay? I’m confused.