About the Beginner Questions category

Helloooo. :blush: This might help you know more about spreads. :smiley: It’s basically how “no commission” brokers earn their money. :smiley:

I am going to practice trading on a demo account. I had question about how many months should I practice on it? and if you did trading on demo account how much time did you take before moving to real trading?

Thank you! :heart_eyes:

Hi everyone, my name is Victory and I’m new to forex trading. My question is if I finish the school of pipsology will I be ready ready for trading or I do have other things to learn?

want to gain knowledge about fx, is it real ?

I prefer to use MT4 and MT5. I find Ctrader a bit difficult to trade. But yeah MT4 and MT5 are good

1 Like

How to make a demo account?

Helloooo! :blush: I think for most brokers, you just have to go to their official websites, and there would already be a “Create Demo Account” option. :blush: Have you decided on which broker to try out? :blush:

Where do I go to start the forex lessons for beginners?

Hello @christinandih,

Thanks for visiting and participating in the BabyPips.com forum! We’re happy to have you!

If you’re eager to start learning about Forex, we suggest that you make your way over to the School of Pipsology , our very own guide for teaching beginners how to trade the foreign currency exchange market. We start you off in Kindergarten, teaching you Forex basics, and you progress all the way to College, learning more complex subjects. This is all self-study, done at your own pace. Along the way, stop and take one of the 50 forex trading quizzes to make sure you’ve retained the knowledge.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Hello everybody

I hope there will be a lot of interesting information here :smiley:

Its telling me there are 210 reply I would like to read on this post but it isn’t giving me an option to read them.

Mt4 is standard

How to get training and learning sir

1 Like

Definitely MT4 and MT5 are great platforms but I believe MT4 is more beginner friendly because it is designed primarily for currency trading, so it is simpler to use than MT5.

1 Like

You are right.
Knowing the tools and how to use them and starting in time after researching and studying different strategies will be very effective.
You can not expect good and rapid progress by imitating others

That’s nice

If you are a visual learner then you should probably try YouTube

I would agree with that

Yes, Youtube can be beneficial for beginners. They can search videos on trading psychology, technical analysis, or any other topics they are interested in learning about.

2 Likes