About the Beginner Questions category

Hello there, I’m a beginner and I’m wondering if is there someone who gives free signals?

Hello @antwiwaa,

Thanks for visiting and participating in the BabyPips.com forum! We’re happy to have you!

If you’re eager to start learning about Forex, we suggest that you make your way over to the School of Pipsology , our very own guide for teaching beginners how to trade the foreign currency exchange market. We start you off in Kindergarten, teaching you Forex basics, and you progress all the way to College, learning more complex subjects. This is all self-study, done at your own pace. Along the way, stop and take one of the 50 forex trading quizzes to make sure you’ve retained the knowledge.

Enjoy!

Hello @Greg999,

Thanks for visiting and participating in the BabyPips.com forum! We’re happy to have you!

Check out this sub-category that may help you out:

I use MT4. Dont’ really like other platform neither MT5

Which trading platform allows you to set trailing stop loss cause mt5 doesn’t offer it

they Both are same.

1 Like

trailing loss can be Set on your Own, just by Moving Stop loss

1 Like

What is a demo account? And how do I get started with a demo account?

1 Like

Pls needing beginner videos on how to learn FOREX

1 Like

Why are currency pairs on my MT5 showing things like:-
GBPJPYm, AUDCADm, AUDNZDm etc instead of:-
GBPJPY, AUDCAD, AUDNZD etc.
If it’s from setting, how can I set it correctly.

1 Like

You can create a demo account on MT4 or MT5 for practice. I prefer MT4 over MT5.

1 Like

Demo account is just like a live or real account, the only difference is that you are at zero risk as you don’t have to fund your account. It is good for practice. You can create a demo account on either MT4 or MT5.

1 Like

You can customise the colours for bullish and bearish candlesticks. Generally its white or green for bullish candlestick and black or red for bearish candlesticks.

1 Like

you can visit the you tube videos and other broker websites as they provide free educational videos which can help in learning’s and as a fresh start i would like to suggest you to makes demo account and then explore there and learn.

1 Like

Am Richard
I’m a beginner I know nothing about forex trading but I love to learn and I’m willing to learn

1 Like

Hi all, I would like to do COT report analysis for USD/JPY pair. May I know which currency should i use to calculate the difference between the positions of large speculators and commercial traders? JPY or USD?

And one more question, how to get the chart of long and short positions for below

• Commercial traders (blue)
  • Large Non-commercial (green)
  • Small non-commercial (red)

Thank you.

2 Likes

I think adding the official link of School of Pipsology would be helpful on this thread!

2 Likes

I agree with you! It will be useful!

1 Like

Anyone here actively trade XAUUSD? I want to discuss on this, maybe you guys can correct me if im wrong. From what we can see is that the XAUUSD have reached its all time high after so long and currently at the peak at its Resistance. I’m actually a swing trader and i hold my position for a period amount of time. is it safe to say that i can sell my position?

In order to select a trading platform it is important to pay attention to some factors such as trading features, and overall user experiences. I suggest do research , compare platforms , and even open a demo trading account to test the platform before making a decision.