Is there any recommended school

As a fresher where do I start?

@kingsley8 @191008

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Am totally new to forex and would like to know how to open a demo account

How do I learn forex

Hello @Joshitungo @26blacky.ac! If you guys are new to forex trading, the best place is to go through the School of Pipsology. The lessons will help you understand the basic concepts of forex trading.

I have just joined what are the basics

2 Likes

Buying USDJPY means buying USD and selling JPY!

if any, buying JPYUSD means buying JPY and selling USD!

3 Likes

I propose that you begin with the fundamentals of forex trading. It will take a few days for you to grasp the basics of Forex. Don’t go too far into your studies.

Then download a Forex terminal, the most common of which is MetaTrader 4. Look it up on Google and pick any broker you like. You won’t need to look for a specific broker because you’ll be trading on a demo account.

Read some information on Classic Patterns, Candlestick charts, Support and Resistance Levels, Channels, and so on when you’re trading — this is the MOST essential knowledge in Forex trading, therefore utilize it.
I’m sure you’ve had a lot of responses on this subject, including suggestions for what to read or watch, what indicator or adviser to use, and so on. You can examine it and put it to the test in trading, but you should strive to base your trading technique on price movement. You won’t need counselors or indications if you grasp Market Movement.

In most cases, a novice trader may develop a lucrative trading technique in three months.

If you’re looking for a basic intraday trading method, look through my profile; there are queries where I’ve answered it.
Best of luck!

There are dozens of steps that people have to take in order to truly call themselves a Forex traders.

Most of these steps are taken when people are trading Forex for beginners’ status or are trying to exit it with some knowledge already under their belt.

To summarize the whole beginner’s phase of starting to trade Forex we need to look at exactly 10 major steps that a beginner has to take.

• Learning the basics (currency pairs)
  • Learn the software (MT4, MT5)
  • Learn with demo accounts
  • Find a reliable service provider
  • Use the service provider’s resources such as tools and guides
  • Try out the support services of the provider
  • Learn about strategies and try them all out
  • Create a plan for reading news and doing independent analysis
  • Keep weekly track of the progress
  • Start placing real trades

All of these may look overwhelming, but beginners usually take it step-by-step so that the learning material is always easy to handle.

Forex trading for beginners is extremely hard, it requires hours of time every single day in order to stay updated on the news, new strategies, and all the material that is needed.

All in all, it’s not something people can do in a week. It could take months, and sometimes even years.

Even the most experienced traders tend to learn something new on the market.

1 Like

Hello,

I am ready to start Forex trading via paper money, however, I need advise as to which broker and trading platform (if not through the broker’s own platform) I should start with. I’ve heard that MetaTrader is a good one, though the platform looks pretty intimidating. Any advise?

Thanks,
Malkovich

Hello and welcome

As a beginner I am using Pilot Trading, it’s easy to simulate trading there, and thus practicing my trading skills.

Hello sir can you confirm octa fx broker is regulated or reliable broker?? Please it would be a lot help and copy trading is beneficial??

Please I’m new, someone just introduce me to forex, please I want to learn so that I will also have freedom through this forex trading

Hello my name is peter nice to meet you!!!

Woot Woot! I’m your guy if you still need help with anything

how do I learn forex trading