About the Beginner Questions category

LMFAO hehe
I love reading newbie comments like this. it’s always entertaining . hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

ok, now that i’ve had my fun
let me try and help you

answer this for me ok

1. Who is your broker
  2. Why do you think they are different
  3. HOW are they different IN YOUR OPINION
  4. Why would brokers specifically stuff you up on Demo

i mean… i’m guessing what you mean is…
on Demo you’ll be successful and then on live you’ll lose, hence , you are saying that Demo is a misrepresentation of a Live enviroment aka IT’S A TRAP

Now… if it’s a trap and no one can win
ANSWER THIS … Why do people still enter the market ?

5 Likes

I have started trading with Lite Forex about 2 years ago. I am happy with customer support that they are very nice and helpful

1 Like

I’m a beginner as well. Just browse through on youtube and find this video. GBPSGD trend analysis using 3 Time Frames \u0026 3 Indicators
Please share your opinion about this. Really need suggestions right now.

Hi I’m a newbie here, & am currently using meta trade 4 to practice my trading. Is it a good app to use.

1 Like

You can change in setting

1 Like

Its one of the most common. I also use MT4

Yes it is a good app to use

1 Like

I also use MT4, it’s the most convenient and multifunctional, to my mind. It’s also the most widespread among brokers. I can call it multiuse.

Hey, what is better MT 4 or MT5? Or it doesn’t matter for trading?)):grin:

2 Likes

How Much Money Does a Trader Need To Start Trading?

2 Likes

MT4 I use as I can use it on my phone.
I am hearing a lot of people talking about C Trader though as being faster.

1 Like

Now maximum traders are trying to trade on meta trader 5. This platform is for advance and smart guys es.

2 Likes

You can ask here any trading related question from basic to advance. Just hold on, use BabyPips School first, and then add your question here. I am sure, you’ll get so many answers there.

1 Like

You can work with Price Action (trading chart based) or a combination between couple of default trading tool, by the way; gradually you have to add the fundamental analysis in your list! Since, fundamental is the key.

2 Likes

An amount which you can afford to lose.

3 Likes

thanks for such informative forum!

Hello everyone I have just joined this forum but I am not that new to the trading world. hope I will learn here more from all of you and will also share my experience.

Thanks in advance!

yeah Sure you can learn something extra from babypips :smile:

I noticed there are a lot of forex fraud happening nowadays, can anyone suggest to me the reliable forex platform?

1 Like

platform or broker? If broker you may want to check this link for a reliable broker: