About the Beginner Questions category

for beginners level , choosing a right broker is really difficult , because top brokers don’t ensure comfortable environment for newcomers , their minimum deposit always high with high trading spreads. so , beginners always fall a great trouble when choosing a broker.

2 Likes

An amount which you can afford to lose.

I think the colours may be reversed, it is displaying bullish candles as black and bearish candles as white, should it not be the other way around (according to what is taught by babypips)?

2 Likes

metatrader 4 It’s the most popular trading platform in the world. Its distinctive features – functionality, modern design and user friendliness. The platform meets the requirements of every trader.

1 Like

this is the best place to ask it. If you’re looking to learn forex

1 Like

I was looking at traders way

1 Like

Hi All,

Thank you Babypips for a well-rounded education on Forex. Been working on the lectures religiously.

Now the tough part, to open an account with a legit broker. Went through so many brokers and they really overwhelmed me. Legit or not, Is this the broker I can depends on?

Well, not as if I am going to trade real $ now. Demo for now but getting to know few legit brokers that accept SEA trader would be nice. Most threads about brokers are at least few years old. Any seasoned trader can share the Dos and Donts for a trader working for his first live account?

1 Like

Hi.I am new in this forum.Please Suggest Me Some Online Financial Trading Courses for Spread In Betting & Forex.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’m finishing the course but I want to ask if I can trade with short time frames like 5,15,30, minutes or I’m obliged to train with longer time frames

And I want to start being a daily trader, advice me what strategy can I place to my platform, tell me all advice to help me playing with a demo, Thank you

1 Like

I’m from the UK and i use MT4 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t want to mention you only one name! It’s better to practice with multiple trading strategies & find out the best one.

1 Like

Only not practice it’s best for real trading

Thank you I’m going to deal with all

What do you mean

That would be really great! Just one request; don’t be rush; take enough sessions. Hope for the best.

I am new in this forum and to Forex.

Thank you, this forum is very helpful at all. from here, I can understand trading. I also still studying with my friends. Thanks

I love FXCM for my charting.

Thank you for you advice, here I get another problem about knowing which kind of opened session to trade with, usually I use meta4 trading platform, example the Tokyo session opens at local time 9:00 am, GMT 1:00 am. So as now, I know when all the sessions open but using meta4 trading I can’t see that session or choose it , how can I trade the opened session as I know when it’s opened. Thank you

How to find the right opportunity to buy and sell in the forex?