About the Trade Journals category

Record and share your trade ideas in here! Create your own thread to track your personal progress or follow other traders as they embark on their journeys to become consistently profitable!

22 Likes

how do i do that

Great idea, I am doing it with a spreadsheet I made,
recording symbol, entry, exit, PnL , why?. so far so good!

1 Like

Hello, I’m Myia. I am still in the learning and demo stage. Been doing pretty well with my demo too. Made 264 bucks in two days. I know it’s not real money, but shocked by how fast I am learning and how much fake money I made. Anywhoooooooooo!!! Just wanted to introduce myself and I hope I can find a group of trader to connect with.

1 Like

That’s great! Just be consistent with your trading and keep learning:)

1 Like

I am now looking up the forecast and analyzing slowly. I have learned that if it goes down; don’t just tap out wait some. Maybe even a day or two. Will that work in the long term I don’t know; but I am helping me with my mindset. Gold is defiantly one of my favorite pairs right now.

Hi myialashaun and everyone, I’d like to share an image of how I record my daily/ weekly trading activity. Recording everything you do and learn is key to success and is very important, thus allowing you to go over what you have done in the past, the good and bad. Hope this helps someone.

1 Like

At the start try not to close trades as this will not help with analysis of your over all trading style, try let them play out and then work out what had happened in the trade. This will also help get your mind and physiological thoughts ready for live trading also. Get on to live trading sooner than later even if its a small account. because it is different.

Agreed!
It is important to keep your basics clear before going live

Hello, pls advise which app you use for your trading journal. i assume ppl can just write/type their notes and trading stats into Excel file. but there are some great app available?
Thanks for sharing and recommendations of specific apps which can be free?