Accentforex.com - need your opinion

Hello,
I decided to try one broker - accentforex - they have rather attractive conditions and not bad reputation around different ratings, so i venture to trade with them.

Have you know something about them? What do you say?

PS. i’m running their stp acc. - i choose it through lowest spread and impressive deposit bonus. Does i change account type there? (i’m only testing it with a few hundred dollars)

sorry, - here they are accentforex

I am testing Accent STP account with a withdrawable bonus too.
I made a deposit of $ 800 and worked for almost a bonus.
When I will withdraw the bonus will write more.

On the broker in question, did check them out but the spreads are too big for me. Usually I use ECN brokers , Traders way, FXCM and now, have checked out a Aussie based broker where the spreads are near 0. Gotta say was a bit disappointed especially given the bonus these guys are handing out…
And though these guys list out “negative account balance protection”, not gonna fall for that unless they can back up that claim…seeing that a couple of other users have listed negative balance stories in this forum and other forums.
Let’s see…maybe I’ll chat up with the customer service and see if I can expect anything new with Accentforex.

Hi, i’m trading with them for a long time. I can say that spread is really large, but for Micro accounts only. I start with micro, but now i have STP account - look for it, there are spreads much better, (but its not for $10-$100 of deposit) - its comfortable for trading with $1000 or about. Their STP accounts here STP - accounts

Default Re: Accentforex.com - what do you think?
Hello, i’m working for a long time with them, so i can assist you with some questions - just ask me, i’ll do my best. Or visit their site [B]Accentforex.com[/B] (there are you can find live support - headphones icon at the left side of website)

Today i was faced with one inconvenience there at Accentforex - mobile terminal is absent, all other conditions are pretty good, but unfortunately there are no iPod or Android terminal…

I agree with you - mobile terminal absence - its really inconvenience, but not so big. Today i’ve withdraw my first profits and its rather quick - not more then 2 hours, but there one rule: you can withdraw to props that you use to deposit, you can not deposit moneybookers and then withdraw to libertyreserve… that’s rule. In all other questions accentforex is not bad for me. I think i will recommend them if all be so good.

I’m collecting information about this broker around internet, i saw a lot of good reviews across rating sources about accentforex.com, and i have a question - their STP spreads in amount of 0.1 - 0.5 pips allowed my own Scalper’s EA to earn pretty fast for me, so i joined their “Master Scalper” demo contest, do you know can i use scalper’s EA in it? (i’ve read their rules here but don’t found an answer) Besides i’m going to open there swap-free live account, how about this? What you would say?

Yes, you can use your scalping EA - its allowed, i use it for live trading as well as swap-free accounts, worst thing there are no web-platform, but MT4 works well without requotes at all on STP accounts.

I’m not Muslim, can i get islamic live account?

I’ve read on their site that it is possible to open swap-free account even if you are not a muslim because there is no need in showing any documents. I’m also interested in such accounts and as far as I understand there are no extra fees on such accounts with Accentforex.

IskFergusson,
I have been trying to draw conclusion on either to or not to deposit funds with accentforex.
I love the reviews all over the internet. I hope they won’t flush out my account if I make profit.
Please how is their withdrawal process ?

I hope to join you guys at accent.

Hello! I want to share with you me experience with Accentforex. Right now I have a live account with them. And last weekends I successfully withdraw my money during 3 hours! They have really a great service. Right now I’m not going to change them!

Paul Monson,
Thanks. I am already trading live with accentforex.
I haven’t gotten any problem yet until I make withdrawal.
I think their services is ok for me.
Thanks.

Question about live accounts at accentforex.

Can anyone advise me? Should i choose STP account (without any requotes, but probably with some slippage - its MARKET execution) or i need Mini account (no any slippage, but sometimes with requotes - INSTANT execution)?

Thank in advice.

I think accentforex is good. I have a live STP account since April this year and
I have no problem with them, though I’ve made no withdrawal yet.

My experience with their STP account is that they collect $0.5 per entry for a 0.1 lot size
which is the minimum lot made for STP.
Truly they have some slippage but for a good trader, it’s nothing since you can take a position and still make it.

The price for accent STP states “Market Order” which I understand should be “Instant Execution”,
but there is a little delay of about 3 to 6 seconds sometimes before execution is accepted.
This doesn’t hurt me much because I am not a scalper. I take position for intraday profits.
Is either I win or my SL is hit. That’s me! And I don’t stay infront of the monitor always.

I have not had any issue of “requotes” till now. I have not seen that in STP since I started.

Another confusion that sets in my mind initially was that accentforex collected some charges when I fund
my account even with e-currencies ( LR ) in STP. I don’t know whether it’s applicable to other
account type and why. Well, I feel is a sort of commission they collect without specific reason.
It’s about 1% of my total funding amount.

Their customer care is ok and can answer all your problems.

Truly I started with about $300+ and all my losses are my fault. Bad entry and bad exit even
at my winning trades. Well, it’s my first time and I faced a lot of tension in the first 7 weeks.

Right now, fear is dead and I think I will remain with accent.

I will recommend them to any one. Yet I will advice those with little funds to go for micro
except you are too sure of your trading style. STP will not allow you to trade less than 0.1 lot.

Compared to reviews out there and my experience thus far, accentforex is good.

I would advice you go for micro in order chose small lot size starting from 0.01. This is to minimize risk.
But if your account is above USD10k, the mini or stp is perfect. The minimum lot for both is 0.1 or USD1/pip.
My little advice lol.

I had a look at the site and I can’t seem to find any information on where they are from, if they are regulated etc. I noticed the english on the website is quite poor though. Does anyone know? Don’t know you guys but I always get a bit suspect when I can’t find that kind of information.

to be honest with you, I have never used this broker. I’ve seen some negative comments about her.

No reputable broker offers a cash bonus. Regulated in the Seychelles what a joke. It amazes me how traders find these rubbish brokers registered in some obscure country.

Why not open an account with a broker that is regulated in either UK, Australia or U.S.A like most traders on babypips recommends and most other forex sites would recommend.

Do you really think professional traders open trading accounts in Cyprus, Seychelles, Belize etc?

This is called tough love:19: