Now I start my forex adventure.
Recording here.
So let s go!
I

Now it s 300usd demo account.
I made 2 trades last week.
1Buy eurusd win
2Short aurusd lose

Today I made new trade.Yes I read Big pipin’s article.It s useful.
Eurusd is Now upside triangle.I think support is around 1.2300.
I love this price.
I long [email protected]
tp 1.2510
sl 1.223

It s not very good.
Eurusd is Now 1.2217,hit the sl price.
Lost 100 pips.

Nice! :slight_smile:

I short usdjpy @107.138
sl 108.138
tp 105.138
Usdjpy in The range 114.00-108.20 longtime.
Now seems like breaking out support line 108.20 and then downside.

Really mate @dudupips

i gave you that entire analysis and you gave me this…

5 lines

Ok, i’ll remember to not put in as much effort in the future to teaching you.

i mean your TECHNICAL EXPLANATION was

• it’s in the range
  • it’s been ranging a long time
  • Now it SEEMS to be breaking out to the low side

hehe

GOD HELP YOU IN TRADING MATE

ALSO. don’t take this as rudeness ok
but, Seriously… the level of effort you have put in here is basically like giving me the middle finger
you typed 5 lines
you put up 1 picture

Ok, lets do this

from now on , i’ll limit my responses to 5 lines FOR YOU and 1 picture
let’s see what happens shall we

this is why i’m reluctant to help beginners
COMPLETE AND UTTER LACK OF EFFORT

MATE, YOU’RE TRADES ARE UPSIDE DOWN
YOU’RE NOT LEARNING ANYTHING
AND NOW YOU PUT IN LITTLE TO NO EFFORT

THIS IS WHY YOU ARE LOSING

Hopefully you can learn from that

Expect my answers to be shorter and less useful in the future… Ok

EDIT : ACTUALLY BETTER STILL
I’M GOING TO CHANGE MY ABOVE ANSWERS SO THEY REFLECT THE LEVEL OF EFFORT THAT YOU PUT INTO YOUR ANSWER.

I catch it.Not angry.
U are a good teacher.

@dudupips
No mate, I’M NOT ANGRY AT ALL, You’ve misunderstood me

I’m the sort of person that likes to help people… ok
that’s the first thing you need to know about me

Secondly, on this site, there are so many newbies that are so bloody lazy it’s not funny

Thirdly, it’s silly of me to want to help someone who is a lost cause and who will never succeed and who is utterly and totally lazy.

so… I’m not angry, i guess it’s my fault for assuming that you were going to actually put in effort to try and improve your own trading

in honesty, i half figured that you would probably take my advice and put down a long trade and come back and say something like “yay martin, thanks dude, i just racked up like 63 pips” or something like that

and i would have said
"good on you man, good work, , good to see you’re learning"

BUT, YOU DIDN’T
you basically put in the level of effort that a person puts in when they say TLDR.

this tells me all i need to know about you

so…

• No, i’m not angry
  • But i’m also not willing to put effort into you anymore because you clearly are not putting effort into yourself or your trading.

I’m happy to extend a hand out to shake someone’s hand in friendship (As an analogy)
but if they leave you hanging there, you pull your hand back and you don’t offer another handshake

so, that’s all it is mate

i deleted the other posts above because i feel that you NO LONGER DESERVE THAT KNOWLEDGE
and i can see that my assumption that you were going to put in effort was obviously mistaken

in truth, this is always a risk that people like me take on sites like this, given that the majority of people are destined to fail, WE HAVE TO TRY TO FIND THE DIAMONDS IN THE ROUGH

Clearly, you looked like a diamond, but as i got closer i realized you were just a shiny rock that the , when you look at it from a certain angle, the sun bounces of it and makes it looks white and shiny, but when you get closer at a different angle, You’re just a black rock, like all the other rocks

so… that’s it mate
i’m not angry
but that’s why i did what i did

you clearly expect me to put in all that effort to teach you (a Person who is clearly losing at forex) how to trade profitable

you want me to put in loads of effort
you put in No effort or Little effort
and YOU WANT IT FOR FREE :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

yeahhh right hehe

Take this as a lesson for the future so that you don’t do this to other forum members that could potentially help you.

have a nice day
and again, I"m not angry ok
(but frankly) i don’t want to invest time into you anymore, i see it as a waste of time…sorry.

if nothing else, i’ve given you the respect of an explanation , and an Honest explanation… ok
take care i wish you well