Adventures in candlestick trading

I just talked with one of the reps at GFT. They know about the refreshing issue and are working on it right now, but have no ETA on completion. I can’t imagine it’d be more than a day at most.

wrtm_19 and Aarnog, tnx.

Its not just annoying, people can lose money because of that. the company will refund people who lose money because of that?

they can’t release a software with such a bug:mad:

So this week was pretty much a write-off for me; I didn’t really have the free time to hunt for patterns. Next week should be a LOT better though.

no much pattens any way. maybe the patterns were waiting for u…

That’s good news for me, but sad news for everyone else trading this method! At least the CAD/NZD pair looks like it might produce something worth trading over the next few hours. Possibly. We’ll have to wait and see.

CAD/NZD??? I’m just looking at 8 pairs. I’m wondering how many pairs do ppl here look at?

Hi Comfblue
more is not necessarily better, watch what you feel comfortable with. I used to watch 20 pairs but based on spread and volatility really only trade six pairs

best regards

well, I’m watching those 8 pairs in 9 TFs not including the 5m.
so its 72 charts.
if i would have watched 20 pairs it would have been 180 charts:eek::eek:

72 is ok enough for me at that point.:slight_smile:

Thats plenty to watch depending on your set up :slight_smile: and how much time you devote to trading

I don’t know exactly how much. but I’m currently not working, not because i think i don’t need to work and trading will make me the next bill gates…It’s just now I looking for a job. so i’m at home most of the time. I check the charts about every 20-30 minutes, during 6-8 hours.

Thats cool. I trade full time 12hrs a day. Have been full time for 5 years now :slight_smile:

in 5 years less 1.5 month i will also be trading for 5 years…

I have just been informed that newbies coming on this thread will not have a clue as to the final PDF.

So I am posting it here again in two formats, one thro a hyperlink and also in the attachments…

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/29801-joy-candlestick-trading-final-pdf-now-ready.html#post138529

The Ultimate Candlestick Trading Method - 2 Levels.pdf (1010 KB)

Hi Tymen
would it be possible to post the links for pdf at the beggining of the thread for easy finding ?
have a great holiday, looking forward to your return
best regards

Here is the Final Authorized Version

See attachments.

Goodbye and see you all in late February/early March next year!!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

THE ULTIMATE CANDLESTICK TRADING METHOD - 2 Levels.pdf (1.76 MB)

What!!?

It’s not Christmas yet Tymen!!! :D:):wink:

Where is The Joy of Candlestick Trading - part 1?

There was a nice 70 pip drop in the USD/CHF today at 0800 MST. I didn’t get it. was still redoing my charts from my computer crash. It was a beautiful pattern… Did anyone get that one??

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/10812-joy-candlestick-trading-learning-experience.html