Algo trading Fx

2022 - Week#16
Couple of winning trades this week…

2022 - Week#17

First green month of the year. That too, the highest winner of all. It’s a long journey!

2022 - Week#18
One winning trade this week. Good start of the month!

2022 - Week#19
One trade this week which is still open and down. Will see how it goes next week.

2022 - Week#20
No new trade this week. The last week’s trade ended in a loss. I watched this trade and at one point it was green however, I didn’t intervein. I followed my rules. Did I do right? What would you do if a trade was in a loss for a while but become positive at one point?

I think you did the right thing. I believe if you adopt that mentality you’d be prematurely closing trades when it’s going your way. I reckon that’s a good behavior to have and changing it will only make things worse for you in the long run.

1 Like

Even Price Action is a form of Indicator… It’s just the way these markets work… Find out how to measure the algorithm, trade with the algorithm and the results will astound you.

1 Like

2022 - Week#21
Three trades this week and all turned out to be green. I think, one day my equity curve will be on the upper side of the 0 line. :slight_smile: Who knows what future holds but what’s the problem in being optimistic :slight_smile:

2022 - Week#22
This week, out of three trades two trades ended green. I still have one trade open. Will see how that goes next week. No bad huh!

2 Likes

2022 - Week#23
I guess my graph is going in right direction :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2022 - Week#25
No trade this week but there was one winning trade last week. Things seems to be going in the right direction :slight_smile:

1 Like

2022 - Week#26

This month I have completed 2 years of live Algo trading. Lots of lows and ups. Finally, my journey seems to be on track. 3 consecutive green months first time ever. :small_airplane:

2 Likes

2022 - Week#27
One loss and one win this week. Overall week ended in green :slight_smile:

1 Like

2022 - Week#28
One trade this week which turn out to be green! Life is good so far :slight_smile:

2022 - Week#29
I have one trade in flight. Other than that, nothing else. Enjoy your weekends!

2022 - Week#30
This month end in red. Almost wiped last month gains.

2022 - Week#31
No trade this week.

2022 - Week#32
No trade this week too.

2022 - Week#33
Another week of no trade. Is everything fine with my Algo? Yes and Yes :slight_smile:

@s_kushwah I dont quite understand what is going on here. You started with $200 and the balance is now…