Amazing Crossover System - 100+ pips per day!

Hey,

Appreciate you posting your EA, there is a bug in it however, but a minor one. In your open sell rule, your RSI rule is reversed, it checks for cross above 50 where it should be checking for cross below 50… simple fix.

Even with this fix however, this system does not work! not as is anyways, or at least not in my testing, and i’ve tested it a lot. I think there is a reason the OP doesn’t trade this system anymore…

but the time frame is 15min…!!

on certain pair i’ve been getting between 50-120 gain over 3 years on the strategy tester.

'best

just wouldn’t load on strat tester.

Hi,
Are you using the Lazy Trader EA that was tweeked (TP 300, SL 50)? Or original parameters? Orrrr a different EA?
Thanks!

Hi there , I am rather newish to this game. I do not quite understand RSI, I have put in 10, but I do not know what HL/2 is ? Could you explain this please ? Thank you :slight_smile:

HI,
do you have mt4 indicator/EA developed for this strategy.

Cheers

https://www.sendspace.com/file/vqvchv
hi, i have an idea the trade this system, use the cross over to enter and exit, no hard sl and tp.
could someone please code the EA to trade that way?
Thanks in advance!

soooo lazy have you even read any of the last 5 pages dude!

THE ANSWER IS YES …FROM OLD POSTS

Hi to all,
I have a question, when the RSI cross Level50 AND EMA5 cross EMA10 you wait the end of the 1Hr bar and buy/sell on the next bar?
Because Ema are calculated on the close price of the bar … we must wait the next bar to check if there is a valid cross, it’s right?

p.s. = Sorry for the poor English

If I were to use this system on Daily charts, what do you think the take profit and trailing stops should be? Thanks, Tonk

interesting.

I trade this system still in H1 for my pair.

I find that if I trade a signal candle that occurs within close proximity of daily pivot level and sma 50 line, I could consistently making profit with risk:return = 1 : 2.5. I call those two as my zone indicators. I suggest you test them with your pair too.

Though sometime the indicators also make me miss lucrative trades, that’s okay. I trade the moves of my system; not the moves of the whole market. There is no shame in ‘staying out of the market’. The Pros know it’s the 3rd position after Long and Short because it avoids us from loosing our money.

Have a nice weekend all.

Cheers… :5::44:

Wb_G,

Would you please quantify “close proximity of daily pivot level and sma 50 line, I could consistently making profit with risk:return = 1 : 2.5”

What is “close proximity”? What are the SL and TP levels used to achieve 1:2.5?

Thanks,
Bob

Hi Bob,

The reason I used the qualitative phrase ‘close proxmity’ is because there’s DISCRETION involved. But here’re my rules of thumb:

• An Ideal Proximity happens when the Signal Candlestick and/or previous few candlesticks at some point touch all of the Zone Indicators.
  • This doesn’t mean a non-ideal proximity invalidates a Buy/Sell Signal, but of course the non-ideals would be harder to validate. Hence, give lesser confidence to trade.
  • I will be looking for the Reversal (Major Trend Continuation) and the Thrusting (Major Trend Reversal) of Signal Indicators against 1 or 2 of the Zone Indicators.
  • Because so many forms of interaction can happen, your Discretion is required to identify valid Reversals and Thrusts.

I utilize the Fibonacci Retracement tool to quickly and accurately set my SL & TP, like the one used in MacFibo system. It’s in babypips too, search for it. I set my SL at last swing high/low prior to signal candlestick (this is common practice in most trend systems.

Below is one of those possible combinations for Major Trend Continuation:

Cheers…
Wibie_G

Anyone using this technique?

Hi westpest, it would be great if you could share the details of your settings too. How is it different than the original?
Thanks.

Its the same settings as original.
EMA 10 EMA 5.
RSI Crossing 50.
Only with the candles removed from chart.
Maybe candle sticks are just a distraction to whats going on in the background.
Would have bagged some nice moves last week.

hey bro, that is true devotion to the system no candles. have you done much testing seen much results with it?

Also what is your parabolic SAR set to, i’m new to the indicator.

good to see you still about

'best

darth

Hi Darth,

Please empty your inbox…

-Sorry for hijacking the thread-

Best