Amazing Results!

gbp/usd sell trade @ 1.5202, s/l 1.5257, t/p 1.4975 - RESULTS + 50 pips

s/l was moved to 1.5152 when gbp/usd trade went 100 pips in profit. 50 pips was banked.

eur/usd sell trade @ 1.3637, s/l 1.3670, t/p 1.3355 - RESULTS + 36 pips

eur/usd trade was closed at 1.3604 with a 36 pip profit.

Keep collecting pips.

Hi all,

The trades from this morning have closed with +86 pips profit. " A profit is a profit, right?"

Hi all, my trades for this morning.

gbp/usd buy trade @1.5130, s/l 1.5064, t/p 1.5250 - RESULT + 120 pips

eur/usd buy trade @ 1.3621, s/l 1.3554, t/p 1.3700 - RESULT + 79 pips

Happy trading.:slight_smile:

Today’s gbp/usd and eur/usd buy trades have fetched a great deal of pips, a total of + 199 pips;

Long may it continue.

Hi all, 13 April to 12 May has gone well trading-wise.
I just realised pip profit stands at +924 pips.

See attachment below.

Hi all, two new trades;

gbp/usd buy trade @ 1.5149, s/l 1.5082, t/p 1.5330 - RESULT - -67 pips

eur/usd buy trade @ 1.3605, s/l 1.3553, t/p 1.3685 - RESULT - -52 pips

Keep pipping!

Hi, the above trades turned out as updated. We just move on.

Life’s a climb, but the view’s great. Keep the faith.

Those are REALLY amazing results!

Thanks 4 that. Recognition feels good; Never forget though, that 5% of traders REALLY do go on to make millions from this venture.

Who knows, maybe, just maybe, ‘MILLIONAIREDOM’ via forex is in sight.

Let’s go make pips.

Well buddy obviously you’re on your way!

Congrats on that! I hope I can be soon in the same place as you are now.

Different ways same objective.

Have a nice day!

Hi all, Thursday pm, I set up 2 trades as follows:

gbp/usd sell trade @ 1.5093, s/l 1.5212, t/p 1.4945 - RESULT - -119 pips

eur/usd sell trade @ 1.3565, s/l 1.3672, t/p 1.3473 - RESULT - + 92 pips

This week, the markets seemed sideways, stuck in some kind of a tunnel and a lot of uncertain movements; next week should be hopefully be better.

Having said that, we ended the week with + 272 pips profit; not bad going.

(Statement attached)

4 trades for 18 May 09:

gbp/usd buy trade @ 1.5148, s/l 1.5056, t/p 1.5350 - [B][U]Move t/p to 1.5491 [/U]- RESULT - + 343 pips (lovely)[/B]

usd/chf buy trade @ 1.1233, s/l 1.0973, t/p 1.1370 - RESULT -137 pips

usd/jpy sell trade @ 95.07, s/l 96.70, t/p 93.85 - RESULT -163 pips

eur/gbp sell trade @ 0.8885, s/l 0.9020, t/p 0.8832 - RESULT - +53 pips

Y’all have a great day.

Hi, as shown above, yeasterday’s trades are ongoing.

New trade: eur/usd buy @ 1.3574, s/l 1.3420, t/p 1.3645.

[B]Life’s a climb, but the view’s great. Keep climbing![/B]

For the GBP/USD trade mine closed at 177.5 pips profit, but it seems like I can open another little long position

Yep Lakontis,

Go for it. All the best.

I see posted trade entries and exits. Afterwards, I see exits that don’t match the posted ones, with no explanations as to why, and no posts stating that stops or Take profit was moved.
Are these posts some form of journal, or ?

I don’t see why you see exits that don’t match the posted ones. Maybe you just mix them with previous trades? He seems to just edit the original post when the trades are closed.

gbp/usd sell trade @ 1.5202, s/l 1.5257, t/p 1.4975 - RESULTS + 50 pips

s/l was moved to 1.5152 when gbp/usd trade went 100 pips in profit. 50 pips was banked.

eur/usd sell trade @ 1.3637, s/l 1.3670, t/p 1.3355 - RESULTS + 36 pips

eur/usd trade was closed at 1.3604 with a 36 pip profit.

Where was the post before this that said he had made these two trades?
The TP on the GBP was 227 PIPS. yet he closed out for a 50 PIP profit. No notice given. Just that he did saying that when it was 100 PIPS in profit, he banked 50. How does one do that in the first place? If it was a 100 PIPS in profit, why not banking the 100? Is part of the trade still open then?

Similarly with the EURO. Why did he close with 36 PIPS, instead of the original target?

If this is a trade journal, that’s cool. That’s all I’m asking. What is the real purpose of the postings? There has been no method given of how and why the entries are made.

I’m not against people who charge for their picks at all. To each his own. Baby Pips is supposed to be for teaching people how to trade forex. It just looks to me like these postings should be moved over to some sort of a journal or memorandum section for those interested in following how well this poster is doing in forex, without knowing how and why he is doing so well.

Hi Paradoxical, you seem a little bit confused with this thread, but that’s ok; sometimes, the simpler things are, the more confusing they seem, because maybe we are looking for something more complicated???

As Lakontis explained, what I do is post a thread with my trades, the price I took the trade at (reference point), stop loss I’m using and my target profit. Later on, I edit the orginal post with the resulting profit or loss (in number of pips).
If I have an update, I quote the original post and then the update; I’m mindful that people are following the signals, which is what’s intended, and I wouldn’t like them to get confused.

I’d ask that you go through the posts and find the corresponding edited post or update.

Let me know if it’s still not clear.
ps: some of the posts have attachments.

All the best.

Hi Paradoxical,

You’ve brought up a number of points that I want to address.
The post you quoted was posted in its own right, there wasn’t one before it. It’s my trades as I take them.
Later on, the original post was edited with the results of the trades taken, so +50 pips how the trade closed; however, there are some notes to explain that the stop loss (s/l) was moved when the trade went into profit (100 pips) sometime during the trade, but on this occasion, the new s/l was hit and we banked 50 pips (this is trailing your stops).

The eur/usd trade was just closed when the trade went into +36 pips profit - period.

Do keep in mind that this is a forum and is there for all purposes, not just teaching; some people mainly teach their systems and strategies, others discuss those strategies/systems plus other issues, some people just give information without necessarily teaching and I believe they all go to help some forum user, since everyone is here for various reasons.
Mine is to showcase my trades and if it helps someone, then great.

As you can see for yourself, Paradoxical, people are following those trades and having a PIPS BALL!