Amazing strategy regarding Lon&NY open need help testing

Have sent lots of you the strategy now, feel free to post here what you think also :smiley:

So to all the ppl i sent the rules too etc, did anyone manage to take a look over replay at all??

Just my opinion, but after having sent it to so many people, it’s obviously not “secret sauce”. Why not just post the basics here so people can have a common reference as it’s discussed amongst the community. If someone visits this thread months later, it would help provide context.

1 Like

True but theres a million timewasters here and it isnt a strategy to just give to ppl its to give to ppl that actually are prepared to do a bit of work… if they are happy to help me do some testing then thats all good. ppl dont have to comment if they arent interested :slight_smile:

But they of course are free to if they like.

I must have missed this. When you have your strategy all ironed out, you intend to share it with everyone? If that’s indeed true, then feel free to send it to me. My system is busy for at least the next 2 weeks, but after it opens up I have a chassis I can put pretty well any strategy in that will be able to determine if the strategy is successful, or if it needs to be modified to be successful. Again, I can’t do that for at least a couple of weeks because I have massive stuff already running that I can’t interrupt. Others will probably be able to get you results faster.

Yeah i dont see why not but you know how it is, why should someone do all the hard work and then give a winning strategy out there for ppl to have haha why do ppl think many good ones arent here¬??

im happy to share though as i know what it is like and this is still very early and very simple. will send rules now

Hi Shaun,

I’ll take a look at it, if you want?

Hey Shaungliddon, I’ve been trading forex for about a year and a half. I would love to help you test your strategy out. Lmk if I can help.

may you send me more info please ?

Thank you

Hello Sir.

I care very much about your strategy.
Would you please reveal them to me.
Sorry if my English is not good.

Thank you very much!

Send the details, I can check it

Hey, I’d love to try and help with testing it if you’re still looking for people?

I would like to test this out

That is great and I’m glad you found a simple strategy that is even profitable. Feel free to share some details about it on the platform. Thanks.

Hi mate I’m willing to help out if you could send me the rules please

Hi, I’m willing to test it out. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi i would like to test the strategy plis send it

Hi, i would like to test your strategy, can you send me the setting. Tnx