Here I will be journalling my strategy. There is definitely room for improvement so I am making it public for other people to add in their tweaks and fixes to optimize its money milking abilities. The goal is to develop a strategy that is so powerful that allows us to risk at least a big fat 5% per trade.
I took a 3.8k account to 10.4k from 4-15/November
The strategy is based fundamentally on my set of providers’ signals I get from Forex on Fire as my main source. These FoF guys scout the internet for the best signal providers just like No Nonsense forex does for indicators, combined they add an extra significant edge to this method.
Specifically, grab the top 2 Strongest and Weakest Currencies across my providers’ signal combined with 2 No Nonsense Forex algo contest winners as confirmation to enter a power trend with high volume.
So what I do is that I count how many times each currency is bought or sold, example pictured below:
Then I take the currencies of the top 2 ratios to be my strongs and the top 2 ratios of sell to be my weaks.
In the pictured example, the current watchlist will be USDCAD short, GBPCAD long, AUDUSD long, GBPAUD short.
The 2 algos I will be using are the top 2 winners of a No-Nonsense Forex contest back in May 2019. This increases the probabilities that the tools im using are of good quality. However, they are backtested for the Daily Chart while I will be trading this strategy on the H1. When the two agree then we enter the trade!
Here are the algos instructions in both pictured format and extracted text in case you guys can’t read easily.
2-3. ATR, Baseline - 10 EMA, Confirmation - FX Sniper, Confirmation - ASH, Volume - VQZL, Exit - Doteki Heiken Ashi
- $1000 USD
- Two initial trade entry signals possible: Baseline cross and Zero line cross on primary confirmation. Two exit signals possible: Doteki Heiken Ashi color change and Baseline cross
• Baseline Short Signal Entry: when a candle crosses baseline short if Sniper signals short, ASH signals short, and VQZL shows adequate volume, enter trade short. One Candle rule does not apply.
• Baseline Long Signal Entry: when a candle crosses baseline long if Sniper signals long, ASH signals long, and VQZL shows adequate volume, enter trade long. One Candle rule does not apply. Baseline signals will not be
taken if candle close is further than 1x ATR away from baseline
• Primary Confirmation Short Signal Entry: when Sniper crosses zero and signals short, if candle close is below baseline, ASH signals short, and VQZL show adequate volume, enter trade short. One candle rule applies
Baseline signals will not be taken if candle close is further than 1x ATR away from baseline
• Primary Confirmation Long Signal Entry: when Sniper crosses zero and signals long, if candle close is above baseline, ASH signals long, and VQZL show adequate volume, enter trade long. One candle rule applies.
• Doteki Heiken Ashi Exit Signal: when in a long trade, if color change to red at close of candle, exit trade. When in a short trade, if color change to blue at close of candle, exit trade.
• Baseline Exit Signal: When in a long trade, if a candle closes below baseline, exit trade. When in a short trade, if candle closes above baseline, exit trade,
ATR (14 days), Baseline = 10 EMA, Primary confirmation = FX Sniper (21,5,0.618), Secondary confirmation = ASH (0,20,4,4,0,3,3), Volume = VQZL (7,3,7.0), Exit = Doteki Heiken Ashi (10)
- SSL Channel Chart alert, Exit and First confirmation Indicator, Imput value 1. Fx Fish 2nd confirmation indicator, default. Waddah-Attar_Explosion, Volume Indcator default.
Custom SMA , Imput value 5.
- a, Long entry candle closing above baseline or Short entry
candle closing below baseline.
b. SSL channel chart Indicator Entry after close of next candle long short flip.
c. Fx fish must be green long/red
Thank you @SixString Razor you are quite right , struggling with the fomat. Still have not got it right. I will use a word document next time.
Stop Loss is set 1.5ATR H4
We exit when QQE Averages Histogram Indicator’s moving lines on H1 flip. We discard the exit rules of Janine and Darth Kankles. VP, the host of NoNonsense Forex, has sent out a few weeks ago one f his top Exit indicators called REX, but another member suggested that QQE is better.
Current balance at 8.4k, because of news I got fact so im writing this as a reminder and implementation to avoid news.
Today’s Watchlist is USDCAD short, GBPCAD short, AUDUSD long, GBPAUD short. Indicators say NO, therefore, NO ENTRIES.