Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

We got some action today as the commodity currencies came to life , Top Trade NZDUSD* completely retraced stopping us out ( you did have a breakeven stop) and the forgotten trade EURCHF* finally came to life. EURUSD* is our new trade, may the trading gods bless this trade

1a

1a1

2 Likes

Since an interest rate decision (to keep the rate the same) caused this pullback, is it worth not holding a position the day a rate decision may come out? Any opinions? Thank you in advance for your replies. Also, thank you Dennis for posting this wonderful strategy.

i think nu sell trade is still intact.

Hi Dennis.

Hope youā€™re well.

Iā€™m noticing big differences on my rankings compared to yours.
Seems like a big gaps. Itā€™s with Oanda. Just curious if it might be something obvious iā€™m missing. Not had issues in the past.

NZD 71.922 70.934 -1.39%
EUR 121.156 119.544 -1.35%
AUD 74.761 73.96 -1.08%
CAD 83.296 83.013 -0.34%
CHF 112.632 112.4 -0.21%
GBP 142.742 142.476 -0.19%
JPY 0 0 0.00%
USD 109.355 109.948 0.54%

EDIT: Think I worked it out, although I donā€™t really understand whyā€¦the close price was vastly different on the Daily candle compared to the 4hr?

Cheers.

1 Like

Hi Dennis,

Just scrolling through this years trades. Iā€™m confused on this oneā€¦ We wouldnā€™t know if CHFJPY is a top trade until the close of day 13th Jan 5pm NYC time? Wouldnā€™t we be entering a trade (if we were blindly following strong/weak) at the top of this candle?

cheers,
Ben

Got my own way of calculating Strong Weak analysis using data received by 40+ VIP Signal Providers. Im sure you guys gonna love it and hopefully someone of you get so engaged in it that we discover something very profitable! :wink:

Well, maybe not 2 days before, but if you mark the highest high and lowest low of Monday and Tuesday, take the break out, you have a winner !

When it works on the GBP pairs, as it is doing this week, itā€™s amazing.

Think about it, price only, absolutely no indicators, freedom that you have always dreamed of

1 Like

CHFJPY was a new SW trade on close of trading January 9th then hit its high of +188 pips five trading days later

2 Likes

Ahh makes sense! I missed that first post about it, and saw your next post which sounded like it was the first day for itā€¦oh no iā€™ve gone cross eyed.

Thanks Dennis!

1 Like

EURGBP* is our newest SW Trade, I do like this one, down with the EU and up with Brexit

Top Trade EURUSD* also gave us a small gain

Top Trade EURCHF* is up to + 95 pips.

1 Like

Dennis,

S/W grid is saying EUR/GBP is going lower? Correct? Itā€™s approaching lows of 2017 and 2016.

KC

1 Like

yeah, was looking at EG today but it s right at support. gonna need more infor for a sell. but the SW sounds about right judging by the charts,

weekly has been tested 5 times. some say the more it gets tested the stronger it is, may be so but i guess also the likelihood of it to break it s higher.

I would wait for the pullback and retest of that diagonal S level, then possible entry at 0.8290.

I feel like this is making its way down to the 0.7870 zone on the weekly.

1 Like

I got a feeling for 0.69 while weā€™re all having a guess here and completely off the actual strategy

Good week for being short Euros

1 Like

Here are all our Top Strong Weak trades for the year, 4 are still active, no losers so far

1a

1 Like

Hi Dennis, NZDUSD ( I left with +45 pips btw) but it retraced all the way back and I recall that you posted about being stopped out eventually. Would you still class that trade as a winner ?:thinking: cheers

1 Like

Hi,

Ideally you would have had moved your stop to break even, a break even trade is a win in my books :smiley:

1 Like

First congrats on the +45 pips,

For the purpose of this thread we need 100 pips to call it a winner, but when we got to 92 pips I did advise you move your stop to breakeven, and for this thread that Trade will go into the breakeven column so not a winner but sill not a loser if you managed it properly

you keep pulling in those pips

1 Like

Thanks for finding time to replyā€¦

1 Like