And so my obsession with Forex ends, my reasons

This is incorrect. VP (founder of No Nonsense Forex, NNFX) does given some mild credit to ICT in influencing his trading early on. However, their styles and approaches are completely different. Look up the Trading Nut podcast #21. VP is interviewed and asked about ICT. VP also mentions ICT in his own podcasts #36 and #37. VP certainly does NOT promote ICT.

1 Like

AND SO MY OBSESSION WITH FOREX END because it was nt like

Glad you discovered the truth. You need to know trading people especially forex, they like to lie. This is what I discovered. I mean this is how the industry is shaped, to fool the ignorant. The brokers are the ones winning the most. I mean just look at the trend of replies in this thread, big talk/pep talk with zero evidence of claims. Try asking them myfxbook links, nobody will show, only spitting crap and reality is they’re not profitable. Success in retail trading is like becoming a top 1%, its all about luck/talent. Look at our competition, its big funds having all the tools and knowledge and capital, yet they’re struggling to survive. Meanwhile, these retails seem to be doing good?? Is it impossible? No, Just like law of probability there will be people who succeed. But, you need to know those that do, can prove it, very important knowing this scamhole industry, as I know some. Especially when they have the incentive to advice people and act like a pro. BS excuses will appear.

try harder or try less

Well, the regulated brokers now list on their website the success rate of their retail clients. We can see that at any time, between 75-95% are unsuccessful. That is the broker telling you right to your face this trading is going to be tough. So what do you do with that information? Try to become the minority that is successful, or do something else? You sound like an intelligent guy willing to do the hard work. I think you should keep trying.

I like how this thread blew up yet OP is nowhere to be found. :joy:

5 Likes

I think people often hinder with Forex when they are unable to make profit out of growing market. Sometime people who are affected from scam also end their journey in this market.

Well, I can totally relate to this. Forex itself is very intensive and quite frankly it’s not for everyone. It requires a lot of learning and unlearning. Being an amateur is probaly not good enough if one is looking to benefit maximally from trading

Very few of them are on social media. They are just quietly making profits.

2 Likes

Most of the people may have an experience like you and feel like not to trade more. It all depends on different situations everyone is having in their lives. If you have different sources of income one can end doing trading whereas some people have a hobby of doing trading. Also, if you are making good profits in it you feel like doing it more and more. But it’s merely a personal thing to do it or not.

It catch 22 the way it’s marketed on YouTube ect ,it attracts alot of lazy minded people with no self discipline ,when these people realise it’s not easy give up ,blame the markets,the brokers ,Trump,the weather their mum and dad, it’s called an external frame of reference

1 Like

@Mason384, you can find my strategy JannaFX and my confirmed statements with 2 different brokers for over 1 year now! Do not give up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why did you come to the party to tell everyone you’re leaving? :thinking: :rofl:

Your first post is “I’m ‘outta’ here!” That’s funny!

Perhaps a question to ask is why did the criteria for selection generate the above results? Maybe the criteria should be reexamined.

The big reveal… it’s a “fake” chart!! OMG!!! This is like asking, “Do you still pick your nose?”

It doesn’t matter if the chart is based on a real pair or not. What is really being asked is given this representation what intell can be gleaned from this chart and how would a trader put on a position given the information presented.

I don’t think there’s any need to apologize for presenting this epiphany. Did you really sign-up to tell folks you’re leaving?

Hey… Wait a minute… you’re not going to come back claiming to have found the holy grail… have now made millions and are looking to sell a course, book, mentor program or signals… are you?

KC

1 Like

BINGO!!

I think we have a winner!

1 Like

Thank you very much for posted this. It helped me, especially the Radom chart generator that you mentioned.
I started trading in 2010, however things got intense after 2015 when I discovered the Forex Market. Ever since, anything Forex trading related has interested me. I have invested many hours, and a lot of money learning and after those intense 5 years I can say that I was one of the few affortunates that made some profit. I lost a lot of money in the way and broke 2 accounts, but in the end I profited! So why did I decided to stop? Because the money that I profited doesn’t pay the time, the effort and the risk that I put into this. I strongly believe that if I had spent the same energy into something else, as a career or a business for instance, the pay-out would be way better.
So why didn’t I just quit? I’m trying, but it is hard. Trading can be addictive, and I couldn’t realise that the first time that I’ve tried to quit. Now have been months without look into a graph because I’m dealing with this issue properly. I’ve redirected my energy to a new business that I’m about to open, and I like to think that in the business, every sale I make will be like a profitable trade.

1 Like

what a world we live in he wants to be a billionaire so he typed it in you tube

2 Likes

That’s not how it’s done?!! :open_mouth: :rofl:

All he is talking about is Nonsense

1 Like

Great post Mason. I came here tonight to write a similar post. Everywhere you look someone wants to sell you something or tell you there success story then sell you their course or signals! All we want to know is there anyone out there can help us trade profitably? Isn’t there a course like you do at college/ university where you can learn the skills required to make a living? I’ve got a degree so I’m not entirely stupid but every time I return to Forex, I lose. I’d love to trade but can’t see it happening. Is there anyone on here making a living at it or could just point us in the right direction? We just need help, but real help not hype. Good luck Mason!

3 Likes

I bet nobody is actually making a living trading forex here. Trading people likes to lie for internet fame or to sell scams, this may seem weird and dont make sense but I assure you not, I’ve seen it all browsing on trading forums. All empty words, ask them third party verified track record. That’s all you need to know. I mean everyone knows the stat of 95%+ (I believe 99%) fails in the long run yet somehow, everybody believes they are the chosen ones, but cant give any evidence of it. Even a google search shows no evidence of a successful consistent retail trader, meanwhile, you can find rich gamblers. It’s not impossible though, but success in trading is luck far as I seen, just need to find those who does walk the talk.

1 Like