And so my obsession with Forex ends, my reasons

I can’t understand why know one wants to help. If I wanted to train as a teacher I would go to college then UNi and then become a teacher. Or if you want to become a baker I get an apprenticeship or go to college etc However, when someone wants to become a trader and buy and sell they hit a wall of scammers, get rich quick, bloggers etc all trying to rip you off. Surely there must be some sort of education you can learn so that you can learn trends etc It’s not rocket science really!

1 Like

have you not done the course on here then

1 Like

Started it then left it. However, as I’m furloghed at the moment I’m going to start and finish it this time!

1 Like

effort ,time .knowledge.
patience ,self discipline persistent

you might have a chance

2 Likes

I think OP has now moved on, and much of the ground has been covered by others, but I’d like to add one thought - the chart is described as random, as if it is untradeable, but the reality is that noone would look at that chart and intend to trade the whole chart. Rather, there will be period of a concerted trend, a major reversal or a sideways move, Price switching between two fixed points, whatever, and traders will seek to trade that element of the chart, that period. So while that chart looks random, there are clear sections where it would offer trade setups for many different strategies. All charts look random if you zoom out far enough!

1 Like

young lady ,old lady illusion ???

Sorry? Don’t follow.

sorry famous optical illusion , basically some will see an old lady, others may see a young lady

2 Likes

You have one problem, if you do not trade successfully it is because you like to talk too much, look how many replies for such a useless topic, instead of learning and discussing strategies!

Whatever you think of OP’s post, I would not call it a useless topic as the discussion that followed could be of use to many. If you’re trading so much that you don’t have time to talk (although, ironically, you took the time to post on this ‘useless’ thread!), then perhaps you are overtrading?

@SimonTemplar, my dear, how is it use to many? What are you discussing? Can you actually trade and make profit or not? How long for are you going to discuss it? .

Ironically… I took my time to post a small line (compare to huge posts people write) to answer his one main question and I said: look at my trading, I have a proof… what else do you need? Go and check, ask me how I trade, ask me to show you a strategy which is actually working, ask for proof… etc, I have a proof on three sites and if you need I can give you an investor pass… but no… how many paid attention? None… he did not contact me and did not bother… because people just too lazy to look at things and do them properly, they just want to win a lottery and like to talk too much about nothing, wasting time. And I wrote, that you should learn and ask questions about your learning process instead of wasting time on useless staff which will not teach you anything. If you check my posts I rarely post and usually it is very short sentences, but I always try to help people to answer they questions to understand trading, this is the only forum by the way where I am active, because I like this site as a good source for beginners and recommend it to my followers. And this is probably the biggest post as a respond I ever wrote in my life…

2 Likes

I think many newer traders could learn from the story told and the opinions offered, from the mistakes made. How long? Well I think this is my third post, two of which have been to you. You seem to be the self-appointed Police for this thread. Can I trade and make a profit? Yes, thank you, but that isn’t really the point that either of us was making.

2 Likes

Hi Janna, I’m watching you on YouTube. Didn’t expect to see you here. Glad you are here.:pray:

1 Like

lol me ? you right i was just watching the charts and doing fitness exercises to my keep my sanity, waiting for an entry

@SimonTemplar , what Police, what are you talking about? OK, may be my English is very bad and I can not express myself properly, but those questions were not specifically for you… you missed the point again… I’m saying not to you, but to everyone why spend so much time to discuss this useless topic which looks more just like another complaint instead all those unhappy commenters should spend more time on learning trading and discuss more important topics then just moan about how they can’t make any money from trading… because it was someone’s fault! You call it sharing the mistakes? What mistakes? Blaming someone? That author (not you again) claim that he used and tried every strategy etc and nothing worked, I personally do not believe him! He is one of those who wants to invest $100 and in few months become a millionaire, and if he fails he just blames everyone, sorry, he says he is educated, but so naïve to believe in such fairytales?
That is why I call it useless topic and waist of time for everybody else! People here want to learn, so they should learn not waste their time on discussing this nonsense. Sorry this is my last respond in this topic, if you still did not get it I just really do not have any more time for this. Let people keep moaning… I’ll keep trading…

i think there a tad of hypocrisy now

1 Like

You’re taking it upon yourself to speak for others, to say that this is a waste of time for everyone, as if you are some defender of the community’s golden standard. It was a bit much. You have also misunderstood elements of OP’s post, plus you have misunderstood my post, too. You have also been a bit aggressive about it, and are also now guilty of some double standards, when we compare your last long post and what you said about OP. I sought only to highlight some interest in the discussion, you don’t want a sensible, civilised discussion, so I will leave it there. Good luck with your endeavours.

4 Likes

I have often found value in a thread’s postings other than the OP.

KC

3 Likes

yes some good people responded

1 Like

lol that is so true of the world

2 Likes