Anton Kreil steals babypips chart image!

Hey @ForexGump, not sure if you’ve seen this but look what Anton Kreil posted on his Twitter…

It looked familiar and realized it’s from your recent article, Is Bitcoin Dead? - BabyPips.com

Looks like he took it from your site, Photoshopped it and used it for himself without giving you any credit.

3 Likes

Wow. And he took the time to remove the logo and the label. Classy.

That’s a real class dick move.

Shhhh, kids might be listening…

Hay. Oh my. :frowning: I don’t really know who he is, but I’ve been seeing his name around the forums. I think he’s supposedly a forex mentor? :open_mouth: But, not sure if this is an acceptable behavior of a mentor. :frowning: Huhu. I mean, he could’ve at least left the credits on it!

[Edited because I was wrong !]

@ria_rose - You’ll find him doing the ‘mentoring’ Here -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43UwPzphCN0

For some reason I can’t find part 1 - although I know it used to be there.

Also his classic analysis of Retaill trading ;

A-K annihilates

1 Like

Oh. :open_mouth: Is that so? :open_mouth: I didn’t see that he posted the link. It doesn’t really appear in the photo. :sweat: But, thanks for sharing this with me Falstaff! :stuck_out_tongue: Is this your way of recommending that I check him out? :smiley: Haha.

Sorry @ria_rose I was confused by the original couple of posts. I was wrong it appears.

I like those old documentaries - probably just a “nostalgia thing” - The ‘annihilates’ one is really quite educational though and current too, It points out who our friends are and who is out to take our money, why and how.

WHether that knowledge will earn you money - depends really, Probably not - but interesting all the same.

1 Like

Yeah actually! :smiley: Hahaha. The “annihilates” one sounds intriguing! :smiley: I guess I’ll give it a go! :slight_smile:

1 Like

anton-kreil

:joy:

1 Like

I’ve only very recently heard of this man and his videos. I agree with some of the points he makes, but not everything. Particularly in the ‘10 things’ follow up YouTube video.

I doubt the lecture will live on and serve the ambition of posterity he says it will.

There’s a lot of criticism of people: teachers, parents, even us humble folk, but not much in the way of solution. My general sense is there’s a cynical motivation to much of this material to encourage and recruit hopefuls into the world of trading.

Not exactly snake oil, but…a lavender essential oil perhaps.

…with a touch of cartoon plagiarism it seems.

I can openly admit that he’s very very full of himself - back in the days I met with him in 2010 after getting in touch with him on FB, a few years after his BBC TV show (with Lex). His mentorship programme is what it is, sure it’s a lot of fluff like all, but it also acknowledges the fundamental aspects. I guess at the end of the day you have to have the correct mentality.

Oh look, even our old chump Inner Circle Trader (ICT) has joined in

Do you remember ICT …

• Yes
  • No

0 voters