Any one here buy Nial Fuller trading course?

Do you really think pro traders trade the 15minute chart. One trade a week is all you need to double your money every 12 months.

A lot of pros only trade the 5 min chartā€¦

there are pro scalpers and also pro traders that trade tick charts combined with min chart.
as pro traders i mean all persons who live from what they earn trading,not only big players like funds and banks.

Hello Mcrious,

Hmm, turning 5k into 30k, the only way you could do that in 2mos is by a) using high risk per trade and b) trading a lot per month. There is no way you could do that trading only higher time frames like 4hr and daily as there would not be enough trades to do it, unless you were risking huge % equity risk per trade.

But all of this is meaningless as its demo trading - if you can repeat it live, that is a different thing.

But for those interested in learning to read and trade price action, feel free to see the my thread on Forex Price Action where I teach both intraday and higher time frame trading as there is no one size fits all approach, along with traders making money on any and all time frames.

I also share many of my live price action trades with the actual charts from my broker showing entry and exit, with a recent example of a +1230 pips profit trade.

Try doing that trading daily charts only. Or ask yourself a more important question, which is how many times will you find setups like that on the daily chart?

Food for thought, but a good price action trader can trade any time frame and make money on multiple time frames, both intraday and higher time frames.

Kind Regards,
Chris

Absolutly correct and smart observation.
I tried to focus on the first question cos He told He is new to forex and if the course is useful.
when i finished work i traded 15min and 5 min charts with double the pos-size.when i trade normally i had 1Lot/5K and max two pairs.
i tried also for the first time price action cos i wasnt successful on long term ,demo and also live with other systems(fibs and trendlines).
But i was amazed how simple it was to apply and how much time is needed for it to see a trade worth it to take.

But i am willing to learn more all the time so i will take a look.

Best Regards
martin

dont know what i said that got me flaggedā€¦ i just answered a simple questionā€¦ without getting into detail so i lose my account, basically i hope its not a crime to say that the free site that nial has is pretty much all you need. his tips helped me alot, and these two months following his site were my two best months yet. I have no financial gain by telling this since i havent given a website. so if i get flagged, this site is biased and i will take my experiences elsewhere. anyways in a nutshell, he his NOT. i repeat NOT a scam!!

why sit in from of the monitors all day. I have better luck (with less ā€œnoiseā€ and better risk to reward ratios) trading the daily charts. This way i can have a life with my friends and family, without haveing sleepless nights being glued to the screen trying to get a few pips at a timeā€¦ just saying what works for me thats all

Cannot agree with you on most of the points here. I am trading lower time frames & not trading whole day. Few hours in front of the charts are too enough for me. I am consistent and have a handsome risk and reward ratio of more than 2:1 with higher hit rate.

I would like to show you perfect example of clean lower TF chart with no noise.

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/45414-understanding-price-action-chris-capre-39.html#post446494

See, we can easily enter higher probability trades with higher R/R ratio as per the chart. Similar trading opportunities can find on lower time frames. No need to wait for long to identify these kind of trades

Thank you for this normal post. I like what I read. You are honest. I agree.Am beginner I cant ever afford 325 $ but maybe in it own good time ,maybe tomorrow a miracle happens for me too. I would like to be friends with you and please do accept me if you will. my skype is vladymk. It is that we think similar according to this post of yours and I ca use some more experienced opinion like yours.Glad I read this.

how much did you pay for yin yang?

I havenā€™t purchased his course but read his free articles. I doubt he is a winning trader. A lot of his advices are flawed. Pretty sure he wins only from his course fees not from trading. There are still some good articles but a beginner doesnā€™t know to make the difference between good and bad advices. So I think itā€™s not worth it. I would say buy his course only if he can make the prove he is a winning trader. If he canā€™t make the prove, why would you want to make him rich?

If you want to learn price action I highly recommend james16 chart thread from forex factory. It has all you want to know to be a winning trader and itā€™s free. The thread is big but you can read only mbqb11 and jarroo posts. There are 2 trading methods in that thread, first is james16 method (read mbqbā€™s posts, he explains better than james16) and the other is jarooā€™s method. I was a loser until I started to read that thread. Especially mbqb11ā€™s posts helped me a lot.

Thank you for reply :slight_smile: I will check it out for sure! his free stuff is great I have tried it so wanted to get in touch with someone who practices it since can not afford the course but want to learn more.

Itā€™s quite possible. All I know is that heā€™s been banned from babypips and forexfactory, which is a red flag in itself. From what I read, he seems to teach a subjective, discretionary style of price action trading.

Iā€™m studying Nial Fullerā€™s free price action methods and reading his blogs and I discovered in several pairs that few setups happen the way Heā€™s showing it and sometimes are flawed too. Iā€™m mean one could get tricked very easily on the charts if follows Nialā€™s way. Is there any newbie with a similar experience?

1 Like

you wont get tricked fakies happen and sometimes pa is not as we expect,so we call it flawed. d1 has good pointers. I folowed his pin bars and stuff and it is good. I have no money to get the ā€œcourseā€.

I havenā€™t purchased his course but read his free articles. I doubt he is a winning trader. A lot of his advices are flawed. Pretty sure he wins only from his course fees not from trading. There are still some good articles but a beginner doesnā€™t know to make the difference between good and bad advices. So I think itā€™s not worth it.

I discovered that Niallā€™s method misses many reversals too. Only few times happens the way He teaches. His educational charts are just PERFECT and one would say WOW! but in the real life nothing is like that. I donā€™t have $315 to spend on this. If it was like 50$ than Iā€™d give it a try.

I highly recommend james16 chart thread from forex factory.

I checked that but itā€™s a Forum thread with 2600 some pages which He started in 2005. Who has the patience and discipline to read all that.

There are a lot of other resources out there for free that can teach you a lot

Yeah thatā€™s the problem there are many but all teaches the same donā€™t go into details one can get stalled. Anyone who could recommend a good tutorial site. Not Forum threads please:51:

And would you also like the money directly deposited into your account? Isnā€™t it?

If you think there are shortcut then you are very wrong! Sorry If I may be sound harsh. There are not short cut. Put on the table hard work and lots and lots of hours. That is the recipe of success.

I am sorry but if you donā€™t have the patience and the discipline you wonā€™t succeed in Forex.

And would you also like the money directly deposited into your account? Isnā€™t it?

If you think there are shortcut then you are very wrong! Sorry If I may be sound harsh. There are not short cut. Put on the table hard work and lots and lots of hours. That is the recipe of success. 

Nobody was talking about shortcuts. I donā€™t want the easy way. I just finished a 102 paged book talking about PA. I read it twice and the part I didnā€™t understand google it and watched video. Iā€™m talking about writings (forum threads, blogs, articles) that explain them well. At a Forum thread when someone replies to a topic than it goes to that direction and then everything just gets lost in the forest. Thatā€™s why PDFs, single blog post exists. a 2600 pages forum thread I donā€™t think anyone has ever learned from that. Ok maybe those who followed the first 10 pages. Iā€™m talking about stuff that can help to understand better this issue. Anyway Iā€™m still waiting some suggestions.

About James16 thread, I only read the james16 post until 50 pagesā€¦

At first he posted a lot but later on after the private forum has been build he seems like to only chat in the forum and sometimes posted some good screen shots.

I wonder who are mbqb11 and jarroo.

Are they good ?