Any one here buy Nial Fuller trading course?

i noticed on his charts, he like to illustrate with “fakey” which i interpret as false signal.

overall, humbly, i think not so useful.

Anyway if you are interested and willing to study there are around Babypip forum 3-4 PA threads. Just look for them. Good luck!

Not giving a review on this course as I was going to take but got it for free and deleted it.But I know people who took it and totally wasted their $300 . I got the course for free but It Was just bullshi* Wasn’t worth at all .The website is quite fancy and the pictures and presentation are pretty excellent and it is designed in a way to attract newbies, amatures by the fancing looking colors and people who have No knoweldge about the real world of price action trading , In a nutshell all he teaches is -simple trading setups from support and resistance.Now as simple as it sounds if it was so easy to make money trading setups from S and R everyone would be doing it.Banks and institutions wouldn’t be spending thousands of $$ training there traders day in and day out. Also if you think trading 1x per week is going to build your skill set keep dreaming. read his article where he considers himself an ultimate sniper trader trading 1x a week waiting in the bush waiting for the best dressed setup as if its a fashion show/contest going on. Now if he doesn’t know snipers are trained to take around 50+ shots per day to develop and train them before shooting in a real world scenerio. He’s not even a price action but just a plain and pure pattern trader. its just a great money making marketing tactics and this is the only way he makes money . Other than That the only Information I found valuable was around 2% of all his free articles around trading psychology and money management. Another flawed article I remember is “Trader like Someone points a gun in your head” Probably the most stupid Irrelevant article I have ever read which will have a negetive impact on your mindset if you follow this. Overall everything including EDGE is Bunch of B.S…

Would it be great to give some examples where he gets it wrong and some bad , turned out losing trade examples? Not only we prove that he’s not the correct guy as a mentor but we could learn from those bad setups.

thanks for the info. And trading 1x per week seems ridiculous. It’s going to take you perhaps 5 years before you’ve gathered enough samples to see if this particular trading style works.

In case it helps,
I have a several members at my website who have tried his course, they all say the same thing.
The general consensus is that it is good solid advice but very basic and you can understand most of it with his free material anyway. Whilst I consider him to be the master of stating the obvious I can’t disagree with a lot of his articles on the basics, the fact is that what is the obvious to me, and many others, will not be obvious to newbies so I am probably being a bit harsh. I think someone new to Forex could benefit from the free articles but I can’t comment personally on his paid course as I haven’t the need for it. I imagine that for a newbie it would be a good course based on what I see him write but don’t expect many trades each week.

Nial is this you?

Can you please send me the course materials? I’ll like to check it out.

i was doing my do diligence with niall fuller as i considered taking his course. i noticed that every time nail puts up an article on his website he gets loads of flattering commentary. one day I commented in slight disagreement with what he wrote. Nothing rude! it was immediately deleted. this was enough to confirm my suspicions that everything with nail is manufactured. i believe him to be more of a marketing guru than a trading coach. that’s just my opinion. i signed up with another course and have never looked back. looking at nails stuff now gives me a sick stomach

Babypips school is like giving you million dollar education for free. Do you still wanna pay the $337 for some no guarantee stuff?

If you are new in this business, you might want to take a look at (Supply and demand in a nutshell by Alfonso Moreno)

It’s all about demand and supply in the market.

I agree with you there is some great material on babypips. The mentor I signed up with has a long thread on babypips too and gives his concepts and advice away for free on bpips. After I found him on here I decided to absorb his material which is why I signed up to his course. Im not going to name him!

In my opinion if you find a good mentor there are benefits to signing up to his course as opposed to exclusively staying on babypips. Apart from the course being structured the forums are relevant and to the point. Its easy for anyone to set up a free profile on babypips and sprout rubbish in order sell their wares. My mentors thread on here has been highjacked by others and has is becoming increasingly off topic and irrelevant. The course i signed up to his only half the price of nials.

To give nial his dues, he was my first taste of PA and in my opinion he is much better than all this indicator muck. I do like nials free articles on money management etc. I don’t look at his analysis anymore because i believe it to be a bit wishy washy. Its easy to see in hindsight why you should have taken the signal, but its not too apparent before hand.

This guy’s been selling courses since 2008, he says he has 15 years trading experience, and yet no track record to back up his supposed proficiency.
I wouldn’t pay him $1 without proof that his trading is profitable. He boasts more than 1700 posts and 15.000 students. Well, money talks, bull**** walks. Show the money Nial, before asking us to buy your course.

Even if you don’t pay him, there is a lot of learning material in his articles. If you go through them, you can easily become a good trader psychologically. Some free videos of him are also worth watching to learn about his technique. Bottom line is that I’m profiting using only his technique of trading on daily time frame without being a paid member of his :wink:

1 Like

In order to see if they had anything useful I could learn from I have bought his course and I have bought the forexschoolonline course, as they are only a few hundreds a piece, (there is a thread about that one on this forum) and to be honest its 99% of the same stuff.

All it is is same old candle stick patterns.

I will not go into a discussion about the profitability of the setups and trade managements, lets just say I am not using candle sticks setups in my daily trading but that is not to say it wouldn’t work though.

I’m glad for interesting about it.
Its realy a courses so great!

Hi
good tou inform yourself first before buying.
I followed Nial for quit a time to learn price action from his free stuff available.On wikipedia is a nice setup about price action trading.All is available inline for free,there are no hidden secrets about it.
I like the clear screen with only the moving averages Nial recommend.I am fine with the free stuff and got quit far in trading with this.Now i struggle with some discipline issues but trading itself(analytic and execution) i am fine with.I trade 15min with checking all other timeframes for a safe signal.Invest the money in a real account when you can trade demo of 10$ up to 100k with 1:1000 leverage.

Best advice as ever, here.

Sounds like you’ve been taught well by Nial Fuller lol

hehe
He dobt recommend 1:1000 leverage,but price action i learned well from him without paying.

So were you able to trade your $10 account up to $100k as you suggested?

haha one thing i learned here at babypips like 4-5 years ago was, they who cant treade, TEACH. so yeah no course in my opinion is worth paying for, i mean now a days, anything and everything can be obtained for free(free info). why pay for it?