Any strategy to profiting in Binary Options?

Opened an account with binary.com, made 50% in a few hours, then got wiped out the next day.
Is there really a trading strategy to engage in binary options?
And pls what other platform is good to trade binary options?
P.S: I’m still a newbie.

I don’t understand why you got wiped out the next day? I never lose more than $25 on any losing trade ever. That is key, LIMIT your losses, and you will make money.

2 Likes

I have coded a strategy in an indicator and it’s working good for me, I have done this because I cannot stay all the time in front of the MT4, so I made an indicator with alerts. PM me if you want to know more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Help out with options strategy and indicator settings

Frankly, I don’t think anyone can offer you any. Binary options are simply not a profitable instrument (on a regular basis, that is), even if you are trading with a legitimate company and not a scammer, which are absolutely rampant in this industry.

According to official ASIC (that is the Australian financial regulator) statistics, 80% of binary options traders lose money. In comparison, 63% of Forex traders lose money.

I generally don’t recommend binary options trading.

1 Like

Hi @goldfisher, do you trade by yourself or you have an account manager? Honestly, I’m not surprised because binary options do not have a good reputation at all. Most binary brokers are scammers and the scheme is always the same. Initially, you start making very high (unbelievable) profits and then when you try to withdraw, the account manager calls you and convinces you that now it’s not a “good time” to do that. They even make you invest more but if you insist on making the withdrawal, while you are waiting, something “unexpected” happens and your account is completely wiped out. Be careful about this, there are many discussions on the matter here in the forum, you should take a look.

3 Likes

I don’t think this happened just because their strategy to rip you off, probably there is something wrong with your strategy. Seems like you didn’t learn enough about the process before created your account, and this is very this loss is coming from. I would just take this opportunity to analyze the situation.

With options that expire in the short-term one must trade very sparingly to succeed more.

I’m interested in your coded indicator please

I am also interested in your strategy

don’t over trading… thats it

1 Like

I should see your post and recongise you earlier…I lost 100 k hkd already…it’s sad!

trading is already difficult enough, but with options they add more complexity to the equation.

options are for people that really want to lose.

1 Like

Binary options are a type of trading with only two possible outcomes, either a fixed monetary gain or loss, depending on whether the currency is above or below a certain amount at the expiration time. Profiting in binary options is possible, but it takes a lot of knowledge and experience to do so.

I use different strategies and still make my money

As far as I concerned, binary options don’t contain any profitable strategy which will suit all traders. It’s the same as with the forex trading. Every trader creates his/her own strategy which will work particularly for him/her. Of course, there are some general rules which should be complied with by the traders, however they’re general and also don’t contain any peculiarities of tradding binaries.
You have to crate something on your own without any help from the side.For this thing, you should acquire experience and knowledge also on your own without any help.

1 Like

what platform did you trade with ? I stopped trading binary for some reasons until I started trading the market trends . it is very simple to understand as you can make over 6 to 8 percent per trade.

1 Like

Hey Palex, I know it’s an old post but are you still using that indicator ? I’d be interested. I’m trying to find one to use with MT2 trading platform.

Thanx

It doesn’t matter the market you’re trading. The best way is to go with the trends. If you’re a beginner, this is one of the best strategies you can follow. You have to follow the trends because asset prices move according to trends. Since the market constantly speculates, the price of assets will rise or fall. The other thing to keep in mind while trading binary options is the news events.
You have to keep following these events for you to make good profits. This method is better and easier than having to perform technical analysis. However, you’re required to read the news for you to stay updated every day.

please help me with that strategy