Any student of the Course of Roy_nl_ from TheCoinFx

crazy how he wont teach his IG strategy :joy: …even backtesting his entries it doesn’t make sense

1 Like

What happened? You highly praised it above like it was life changing…

I bought the course on 01-01-2023 and the strategy taught is primarily based around swing trading. The rules-based approach is well worth the minor cost of the course; in comparison to the amount of knowledge you will learn. I have long since developed my own rules-based approach and can confidently trade without fear, hesitation or compulsion using both approaches. Do not buy the course if you are not willing to do the work. Otherwise, invest in yourself and reap the benefits over time. Highly recommend it.

1 Like

Then your back testing is ass.

Simply put, I’ve had similar entries or better price entries due to simple understanding of the markets.

You seem to be really upset about the course. Maybe it wasn’t for you. Maybe I’ve just gotten lucky so far. Who knows. Cheers

1 Like

The_Coin is the best trading course out there. I Joined The_Coin back in 2019 and my trading journey has improved in a way i could have never imagined. i would recommend for anyone who wants to trade proper trading rules, they should join The_coin.

I joined the coin around the same time as OP did, and I’ve had a completely different experience than him. I’ll break down how the course has evolved over the years:

2019 - Focused on swing where you can get the bulk of the studying done through vimeo videos where you’ll learn the basics + number’s theory (this ■■■■’s a gamechanger). There were also weekly analyses videos to help you take trades.

2020/2021 - Roy starts doing skype calls and there you’ll learn a simpler way of analyzing the market from the monthly timeframe down to the 4H. Weekly analyses is still a thing even though they were not posted on vimeo.

2022 - Ditto above but the calls were much more frequent. It wouldn’t be an understatement if I said the calls were done daily.

2023 - Roy develops the blueprint. Now, this made analyzing the market goddamn fast (I kid you not, you can analyze 1 pair in less than a minute), and you’ll have multiple areas where you can EXECUTE from. If you’re not consistently profitable before this, you are now.

TLDR; the coin was good, now it’s better. The course is worth it.

3 Likes

Yeah i just checked and he has blocked me on his instagram too, and got rid of the comment, people were liking it and replying saying true etc i know people he has done the same too when they say anything that isnt kissing his ass. he can trade, thats for sure! but the course he has made hides alot of what he actually uses, from what i have heard by alot of people, thats why he only gets 1 or 2 messages every blue moon and always shares them so new people join up. them videos he posted on youtube have got to be a joke? thats just gambling, and he doesnt show where the levels are, theyre already drawn on before he has started recording? i tried his algo the last time, was about 10% win rate then he stopped it…

he preaches about comfort zones and strength of mind etc like he is a philosopher, but still uses 7 lots? i dont get it, if he was that good surely he would of increased his lots? unless he loves the comfort zone… im funded with FTMO 200k and use 10-15 lots depending on the pair and have been trading 1/3 of the time he has been trading and will continue to increase as capital does

Waqi, a 50% win rate is not an edge brother, its a gamble, the same odds as flipping a coin, probably why he called it the coin… if its 50% it doesnt work in my opinion, my strategy works 90-99% of the time the only losses are if news does a big stop hunt and i havent had a big enough stop, but even then it will go in that direction i was in

he calls Kobenfx for calling his group ‘institutional trader’ koben used to be one of his students until he kicked him out for making his own group, now koben has more students and uses 200 lots making a killing each day. why would he hate on a student for surpassing him? oh yeah… his ego as many have mentioned

he has clearly asked some students to come on here and defend him… and look, 3 have turned up, 2 of them are new LOOOOOOOL the ones that joined 3 months ago will in a years time be in the same boat as the rest of the people on all the other forums… annoyed with him and feel scammed

i have studied all the best traders i could find, i have done the coin number 1 and it was alright at best, all strategy is shown with drawn lines… no one wants drawn lines they want live market analysis and it coming through, everyone is the best trader in the world looking back in hindsight… the best ones tend to show live analysis and provide content for people, thats 2 things i have noticed from all the ones worth learning from… thats what i asked Roy to do and bam blocked and posted on story with some rubbish excuse :joy:

My name is Maze and i have been a coin FX member since 2020/2021

Ill be fully honest, i have had a few ‘‘mentors’’ in my life when it comes to trading forex and hands down the amount of effort Roy makes with us is none comparable - and with any course and mentorship - it requires for you to put in the work in as much as he does with his students. He has evolved his teaching over the years which in time has always got better and better! especially his latest blue print.

People putting negative comments about thecoinFX has a agenda or ruin someone’s reputation.

So no one can have a different opinion to yours without it being an agenda? come on bro, grow up… i am a student of the coin and i agree with the guys at the beginning of the forum, i have seen him kick people out for saying anything to him or not agreeing with him 100% or asking him to do something more than what he provides. the new blueprint is alright, thats it just ok. i rarely interact because its not what he uses to trade, thats clear from instagram. plus i do better with my own trades than this

he has asked his students to reply to this thread backing him up, thats what brought it to my attention, and nearly everyone has ignored it. no one dares to speak out or be kicked from the group and he deletes and blocks everyone on socials who says anything to him. his block list has over 600 people on it as he has laughed about before… not funny one bit

i have created a new account so i dont get kicked too but honestly there are better out there and who wont kick you for asking questions etc

the people recently have ben asked to defend him by him, if they don’t they will be kicked i can guarantee that

people are allowed opinions without it being an agenda

P.S - he has turned his comments off on youtube… says it all

Really guys?
Please show us how you use fibonacci and monthly weekly high lows to your trading. Let us see how similar is your entry with your mentor. Suddenly few students affairs who changed their lives.

700 members at least equals to 700,000$. He kicks out 90% of them cause it’s one time payment. So simple If they don’t give you more money why waste time for them. Thanks to you guys who leaves an honest review. That was the truth about this course and I doubt no one made this amount of money using his strategy.

Look how many peoples are here using fake account to reveal his ■■■■■■■■ because they doesn’t want to get kicked out. This is his real behavior lol.

Those EA’s are just another product for sale to make more money. He lies on his socials that his students are making money using his EA’s but it’s still in development. He invites sometimes to his EA channel and deletes the channel. I’ve been drawing the levels and keep backtesting it while in his EA channel. I believe everyone agree with that winrate is 50% and the risk reward is 1:1. But in his videos he chooses best levels only.
Keep commenting an honest reviews guys so less people get trapped by Social guru’s.

Maybe he has cracked the code to Forex to make himself successful but he sure as hell won’t share it with anyone

Explain this magical BLUEPRINT…convince us to join…seems like new year new strat is the theme

yeah it definitely was your luck…you seem to be 1 of the 700 to only find success…everyone else must be the problem and incapable :+1:

Why stay in the group, why continue to come to the calls and why continue to ■■■■ on someone who’s taken the time to teach. He may not be the best in your eyes but you sitting here, complaining about the course yet still waking up, joining the calls and continuing to hate is just absurd

Why would I explain it? You bite the hand that feeds you and then want the course leaked to. You?

Perhaps trading under the coin wasn’t for you. Do you want me to share you some of my trades that are identical to his? And keep in mind nothing was given to me that hasn’t been shared with the rest?

Pay attention bro, i said i rarely interact… meaning i dont go on the calls or in the group and do better with my own trades abd strategy… read things properly brother

Its absurd to me that you thought from my comment that i wake up every day and jump on video calls, which aren’t everyday by the way

Wheres the rest of the group here, why is it only you that has come to defend him?

I’m not defending brother. Just my two cents. I checked this forum before joining. And the main issue one of the comments had was execution… I still went ahead and bought the course. $1000 isn’t much nowadays and given the amount of information. I’ve only bettered my trading experience. This will be my last reply because it’s ridiculous coming to talk to someone who talks ■■■■

You want me to pay attention? You just stated you don’t get on the calls yet you seem to have some idea of what’s going on…why lie? If you truly want to stop people from joining something. Don’t make an idiot of yourself