Any student of the Course of Roy_nl_ from TheCoinFx

sure share it…is this all from the latest blueprint?

I’m going to give my opinion, take it as you want. I’ve been a member for 3+ years. I am not a full time trader, but its absolutely my fault (not following rules kills any strategy).

First of all, before joining Roy’s course you should already have market knowledge (structure, fibbo, elliot wave, etc.) as he states in the info of the course.

Then, his course/concepts are a creation of his own, and they’re insane. Numbers theory is like nothing you’ll ever see, looks like magic. You have to play with his strategy for some time before seeing results (as for any strategy) but feels great once you get use to it. And his strategy have been evolving with time as others stated in this thread.

Roy makes calls regularly, and mind this, you don’t pay for them and he doesn’t need to make them. However he makes them as he feels, and more than once he overdelivered with more concepts and day-trade strategies.

Hope this helps somebody make his mind.

Edit: His IG entries are very much replicable and I’ve done them A LOT of times. I have it recorded and published on TikTok, where people very often said these were insane entries. Oh… hedging is also a part of this once you know what you’re doing with his strategy. Swing is lit!

That’s a Bulleshit theory. His day trading strategy has 50% winrate and 1:1 RR. Have you seen any of his results trade reports? He teaches 35-60 pips SL entry but in his IG he don’t miss a pip. We never know if it’s real or demo. We never know how many SL’s he took. He won’t share any of it.

And Is your entry using his fibonacci -0.27? is your entry using his look left zone that many candle closes in? He teaches that in his course. His strategy not evolving man he changed his strategy. He don’t use his old strategy cause it’s a waste of time. Found new one like a holy grail he says. But it’s not.

Please do not recommend this overrated useless course. This course is not worth $1000. And soon you gonna got kicked out. Or praise the Roy and be silent to stay there.
I got kicked out cause I was asking too much about his course.

His day-trading strategy, the one that was NOT free and teached to coin members is very good an can be applyied any day. And it’s not a 1:1RR, it is focused on that RR but if you hold (as you do as a swing trader, not a day trader), the RR can be much higher, with 70%+ winrate. I myself apply it when there’s not a swing setup and to at least make a 1% gain that day. ANYWAY, Roy’s course its not for day-traders but for Swing traders.

LOL. That kind of entry is long time gone, but still works. Executions where a problem few years back as some say in this thread, but not anymore. Executions are simple and require patience, but you can set them all up with a Limit order.

Idc about that price for the value I’ve got over the time. I applied his theories to all markets (Bitcoin, Stocks and Gold) and its all the same, giving them a little twist on my own, its fascinating tbh. Price reacts exactly at the “created lines” that I draw following his theories.Coincidence? I don’t think so.
If you get kicked out its because you did something wrong… or maybe cus you’re from UK :wink:
Just be respectful and play around with what’s given. If it doesn’t work for you, go find other typical courses.