Any traders here from Singapore?

Hi, just wondering if there are any traders here from Singapore? Was hoping perhaps we could actually find time to meet up occasionally to discuss and get together. :smiley:

hihihihihihihi.

Yup one here :slight_smile:

Oooh. Hello. U guys trading with real money or still in demo?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using BabyPips

I’m just starting to trade with real money with a small account. How about you? Which broker are you using?

Im still in demo. Collecting results from trades. Currently using Maybank/KE trading platform. I’m studying Ichimoku combination with RSI/Stocastic and Trend Lines.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using BabyPips

Hello fellow Singaporeans.

I’m using IG Markets, which is a market maker.

Anyone interested to open an account with IG Markets, pls contact me and we can spilt the $150 referral fee equally (subject to their requirements). =P

I’m also exploring FX Vantage currently.

Hi guys,

SG trader here too. Trading live with modest sum for around 1year. How about adding on skype?
This way we can discuss and communicate easier also. I’ll drop ya a PM!

Oh I am so jealous! I LOVE Singapore. Perhaps next time I am over I will give a shout and we could meet up at Chijmes for a beer (or three)!

Yos, haha i kinda forgotten my skype name. Mind PM me yours so I can add u?

hi… me trading from Singapore… I use alpari uk… live account. real…

Howdy!

Singaporean here. Trading demo since February 2012, plan to go live soon with FXPrimus. Practicing price action and divergences mainly.

Hey guys. I really hope we can find a time to meetup. Its better to have ppl doing the same stuff to exchange pointers n encourage one another.

Hi there, im from Singapore as well! Trading demo and plan to go live soon. Probably will be trading with Pepperstone. :slight_smile:

Hi to all u guys. Hmm i’ve been trying to open a live account, but apparently those under MAS required some conditions to be met, which I dun. Thus I’m looking around for other brokerage to open a live account. Intend to start small tho, about $100-$200 perhaps? Any nice recommendations?

Hey you guys…what steps need to be taken to become a money manager in Singapore so that you can trade on behalf of others?

Hello. I’l be moving to Singapore soon. Could nayone tell me about the taxes there and also if there are any restriction’s for trading ?

Thank you

From what I know, there are no taxes applied to capital gain in Singapore. There are also no specific restrictions for trading except in terms of minimum starting capital for MAS regulated brokers.

You can search to see which broker offers a signup bonus. So you can directly trade without deposit first.

Any that u recommend?? Of course make sure it’s not a scam broker or sorts. :smiley: