Any traders here from Singapore?

Several pro trader here using oanda as their broker. And I think oanda already on singapore :slight_smile:

Thanks for the info Ryan91.

Hi guys,

I am from Singapore too!

Currently with 1lotstp trading live. I would recommend them anyday, they have almost instant execution and even during news events you get very tight spreads. Have zero complains about them, been with them for about 6 months now.

I am not in Singapore currently but will be back in december for the holidays!

FX Vantage or VantageFX?
any other reputable FX brokers with branches in Singapore?

FXPrimus? It seems quite popular among Singapore and Malaysia.
Iā€™m using FXPrimus now after Pepperstone is getting complicated.

iā€™m not sure about FXPrimus. it seems heavily marketed in Asia these days.
what about Pepperstone is getting complicated?

Yup. FXPrimus is heavily heavily marketed in Asia.
As for Pepperstone, it seems that the connection is slightly worst off since they introduced EDGE to replace their Razor account. But again, overall it is a good broker so far.

I chose FXPrimus over Pepperstone due to the superb customer service quality for FXPrimus. But the customer service from Pepperstone is not too bad either. Hahaha

I tried to open a live account with a MAS registered broker. Apparently u need to fill in an application online to open the account. After which the brokerā€™s staff will call u to ask a few questions. They are : 1. Have u done a live trade of any pairs over the past 3 years? 2. Do u have a total assets (savings, shares, house etc) totalling to $50,000 or more?

I do not have the (2) requirement, and thus I was rejected the application to open a live account. So my next option is to find a broker that is not MAS registered and located overseas if I still wanna open a live accountā€¦ :frowning:

Donā€™t like VFX and Alpari, they both have a minimum pips when setting SL and TP.

Have been using FXCM but now they use Kim Eng, which is such as pain with a non-value-added middleman.

Still using Oanda but their spread is widening (1.8 for E/U) and they are starting to charge interest for overnight trades. And with all the stupid ā€œinvestor eligibilityā€ questions, especially the one that asks if you have $50000 worth of liquid-able asset/cash, I looking for a non-SG broker to jump ship.

Totally agree with Kim Eng being a pain. I tried some other SG banksā€™ platform and find it really annoying too.
Besides, they charge a huge commission. :frowning:

1lotstp and all the ForexSystems brokers have 1 pip spread on EURUSD and USDJPY if you open pro account with 1.5kā€¦ no commissions.

anyway just giving my recommendationā€¦

Hi guys im New here.
any traders out there?..

Anyone interested in meeting up? and trading

Tampines Central would be a nice hang out place.

LOL. I stay in Jurong West. Thats like travelling across the island. Hahaha

The 2 of you can come Toa Payoh. Itā€™s central.

Imma at Bedokā€¦ lolsā€¦ in this case town will be best. :smiley:

Hi guys!
maybe would be great if all of you wanna share your trading experience?..

well, selectively we can meet up with those living near us for a startā€¦
LeonMiyavia, wanna hang out for trading?>ā€¦

Singaporean here, tradin on IGmarkets.
Love it, include me in the meetup if thereā€™s any
-Scott

Iā€™ve yet to start out on live account (thereā€™s some reasons), but Iā€™ll be glad for some meetups now and then if I have time. :slight_smile:

Been on demo for some time, now learning to trade on pure price action (refer to ā€œForex Price Actionā€ on Holy Grail). So far so goodā€¦ :smiley:

Get your feet wet! Its totally different when trading with a demo account