Any traders here from Singapore?

Hi,

Shall we organise an outing? Who is interested to meet.

[QUOTE=“pipsairlines;504444”]Hi,

Shall we organise an outing? Who is interested to meet.[/QUOTE]

More to the question.
Who is interested to trade

Hello to anyone in and from the Far East, or down under…

Just noticed that ICAP, (those guys who run EBS), are looking to hire for their Voice / Electronic Broker program 2013, based in Singapore.

If anyone, or anyone you know, is interested in such an opportunity, the deadline to apply is at the end of this month.

Click on Apply Now for more details at:
http://www.icap.com/careers/campus-recruitment.aspx

ATB

FoxtrotXrays

Hello, i stay at the west side of Singapore.

If there’s any meet-up please do let me know :smiley: I’ll be keen to meet with traders in Singapore

Hey guys, i have set up a skype group so it’ll be easier for us to communicate. If you’re interested to join just add me on Skype, my user is mrwaynetan.

I’ve linked up with Wayne on Skype. :slight_smile:

Just added Wayne. No response yet

hello pips, i didn’t get your request. Maybe you try add me again? “mrwaynetan”

Frankly it does not matter what strategies you follow as long as it is not foolish. The key thing here is discipline with your stop losses. Remember - stop loss levels you set for yourself are holy. Cut your position out if you hit your stop loss. Losses do hurt - but they are a part of trading. Rest should fall in place automatically.

[QUOTE=“mrwaynetan;504970”]

hello pips, i didn’t get your request. Maybe you try add me again? “mrwaynetan”[/QUOTE]

Sorry, just sent you a request again. Thanks

Gooday everyone,

Nice to finally have the haze step aside for us to have a weekend without the need for a N95.

It would be great to meet, chat, share a laugh/beer with likeminded people with an interest in fx. Idea generation, opinion sharing is always welcome.

I started trading with fx, when time permits, about half a decade ago when work involved commodity trading. It was interelated but not the same. In summary, same same but different. :slight_smile:

Hope to see u all soon.
Cheers!

[QUOTE=“pipsairlines;505075”]

Sorry, just sent you a request again. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Thanks for accepting

Hi Andre,

Welcome!

Hi guys,

There are already 5 of us in the Skype conversation.

Anyone else?

Do you guys mind someone new to forex and TA? Trying to read up on charting now.

[QUOTE=“sianz99;506780”]Do you guys mind someone new to forex and TA? Trying to read up on charting now.[/QUOTE]

No worries… We are all not professionals. Good grounds to work out mistakes and share trades.

what’s your ID, I can join the Skype conversation if u guys don’t mind. my response here is limited.

Added. My ID is sianz99

Add “mrwaynetan”. He will add you guys into the conversation.

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/50718-trading-session-timing.html#post506229

hi! i made an enquiry in another thread but is left unanswered. can anyone here kindly help me out with my issue here? thanks!
currently demo with OANDA.