Any traders here from Singapore?

Just for your info, other then EURUSD, each open trade is only at 0.1 lot.

Where EURUSD is 0.5 to 2 lots per position

[QUOTE=“Han;516855”]

Im generally a swing trader.

As i have mentioned earlier, my strategy is on individual currency.

Risk of earning more pips is definitely amplified.[/QUOTE]

Nice.

But u sold AU today?

Could u please share what did u base ur sell on? Candles or perhaps other methods?

Nice order, TP liao

So if you would already have an open position, how would you know when its time to close it?

Happy 48th National Day to us!

An update of the previous trade.

AUDUSD closed at 0.90 with negative pips.
I closed it as MACD cross 0. ( changing trend signal)

Both EURUSD and GBPUSD is still running.
A couple of hundreds profits.

Looking for MACD signal to close it.

Happy weekend ahead guys!

Update from ZULUTRADE.
P.S you can search me and follow my trade using zulutrade.

I think your lots are still visible on the right column.

Lol its okay.

Zulutrade account is linked to micro lot acct.

Its for new strategy

Hello guys, what are your zulutrade signal names? I kinda got lost in your comments…

not a trader but trying to be. may be ‘baby’

Hi guys!!

Haha in case u dunno, I am the creator for this thread. Sorry been MIA for months. Kinda forgot about this thread (thought it had gone dead), but was surprised to see it still alive and kicking.

How are all of u? Recently I am considering taking up the Forex course provided by AKFinancial Ltd. Seems a nice course. Of course I am holding a full time job now, but I really intend to wanna become a trader.

Any opinion on the course or anything?

Han, can share how did you start learning how to trade? I am true blue beginner

[QUOTE=“LeonMiyavia;537491”]Hi guys!!

Haha in case u dunno, I am the creator for this thread. Sorry been MIA for months. Kinda forgot about this thread (thought it had gone dead), but was surprised to see it still alive and kicking.

How are all of u? Recently I am considering taking up the Forex course provided by AKFinancial Ltd. Seems a nice course. Of course I am holding a full time job now, but I really intend to wanna become a trader.

Any opinion on the course or anything?[/QUOTE]

Hi LeonMiyavia,

Thanks for creating this thread for us Singaporeans.

U might wanna look into their review first @

AK Financials | AKFinancials.net reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

I do hope people who have profited from live forex acct may post their experiences and results in my other thread to help all newbies like myself:

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/57469-my-live-trade-results-2013-a.html

Thanks and have a great week ahead!

To your success,

Alvin aka Singaporean Trader

Hey, glad I found this thread.

I’ve been studying a lil at babypips but hasn’t started actual trading yet. BUT I did register for an account with this xCFD fellas since my friend was marketing it. It doesn’t seem to be listed on the forexpeacearmy yet but only a few info on reddit. So any fellow peeps tried it yet?

I have checked the reviews. Dun seem to trust the review too much tho. I wanted to be a trader as a career but it seems that either u need to have years of experience or to take up their courses in order to be given a position. :frowning:

[QUOTE=“LeonMiyavia;539586”]

I have checked the reviews. Dun seem to trust the review too much tho. I wanted to be a trader as a career but it seems that either u need to have years of experience or to take up their courses in order to be given a position. :([/QUOTE]

Hi LeonMiyavia,

Probably u might wanna still sign up for that course and share with us the post-programme review here.

See u! : )

Yoyo!

Singaporean trader here.

I have a website that share my analysis on the fx market. You can find it at Trading With Rayner | Forex trading with no BS!

Don’t worry, there’s nothing to sell!

Cheers!

Hi I m in Sg too. Staying in East. I have started a live account with Oanda. So far ok since it is MAS regulated. I am reading Nikitafx thread and find it easy and simple to follow. Anyone following as well?

Joe

Woah, that means u actually have $50,000 liquid cash on hands? o.0
Anyway I live in the East also.