Any traders here from Singapore?

Lol I wish! You can start a live account with as little as S$100 nowadays. So LeonMiyavia, are you all meeting up regularly?

Nah. I started this post but so far no meeting yet. haha. Where do u live? I stay at bedok. Still playing with demo :frowning:

Some Daily Charts I have analysed. Hope to hear some comments :smiley:

[QUOTE=“LeonMiyavia;547419”] Nah. I started this post but so far no meeting yet. haha. Where do u live? I stay at bedok. Still playing with demo :([/QUOTE]

Cool! Another “Bedokian” :slight_smile:

Haha, oh so we live near! haha okok so its easier for us to meet up in future :smiley:

Hello all,

Been away for 2 months for Holidays.

AND NOW WE ARE BACK TO 2014!

Hope you guys really have a good year ahead!

We shall commence our next 52 weeks of winning!

First welcome the new traders!

To choose your broker, please go and search on forexpeacearmy (if i remeber correctly), its a website that everyone can review on the broker.

The worst broker is those who do bucket trade (brokers who take ur orders and do not execute them into the market)

2nd, a high latency broker will tend to have different desired pricing order from the order u execute.

P.S i dont sell account, i dont gives order, and i dont coach (because i dont think i am certified)

I am just a normal trader like you who traded 7 years. (Of course, i didnt blow my account for once)

Will update on the analysis once i got back to my desk. Still waiting to transit :slight_smile:

hi hi!!

fellow ‘red dot’-ian here…
but currently living aboard… :slight_smile:
wishing all good week ahead!

Hello,

happy 2014 to every Sporean. Anyone can recommend a reliable broker that offers 5-day chart with NY close?

Been doing scalping for the past 3 days.

Came across a technique that i would like to share with you guys.

trading a 5 min time frame.

Buy Signal
a) When the stochastic crosses up from the 20 line and is not ovebought
b) The MACD closses higher than the previous time interval
c) The Signal candle/bar closes higher bullish
d) The 5 ema to the close has crossed the 5 ema to the open

Sell Signal
a) When the stochastic crosses down from the 80 line and is not oversold
b) The MACD closses lower than the previous time interval
c) The Signal candle/bar closes lower bearish
d) The 5 ema to the close has crossed the 5 ema to the open

you can private message me for the set up of indicators

The Aussie Selloff!

Jimmy is a sophisticated con artist. Just think of it this way, if he’s that good, does he need to still run courses especially when he’s supposedly well off. If he’s that great, he would already be retiring at some Maldive islands and closing down his seminar business. He was kind of blacklisted in Vietnam after many students lose money after attending his course.

Hello all. Fellow Singaporean here. Hard to find fellow FX traders.

Check out the zulutrade traders - there are thousands of goods trading signals to follow !! :slight_smile: I am sure you will find among the 100K even and follow citizens :wink:

By th way, which signal provider are you using?

Why dont you check out breadman-09, money.manage, for333 or you can sort them by the winning last week and by last month!