Anyine using forex chief broker ? scam?

Hello
I would like to know if anyone is using Forex chief broker here ? there are some review on the web saying it’s a scam inspite of their $100 no deposit bonus. and I have also noticed that they are not regulated by any known organisation.

1 Like

If theyre not regulated dont sign up.

1 Like

Be very carful with deposit bonus conditions! If they are not regulated then don’t bother! I’m currently using Hugo’s way, they have been excellent as a broker and in dealing with any issues I have faced. :blush:

1 Like

ok thank you

2 Likes

understood. thank you

I dedicate myself to the trade and I like to invest part of my earnings in something profitable and because with forexchief I have been able to increase my profits a little by dedicating some time and concentration

They are regulated, but not by the top dogs. I have been trading with them for a couple of months now. I don’t have any issues with the broker. Every broker has good and bad reviews. The $100 no deposit bonus is risk free, you can take it and have fun. You have nothing to lose. Use that money to test their trading conditions, spreads and server speed.

3 Likes

I could not qualify for the $ 100 bonus, but I have been able to make a profit because I think it is a good broker to invest, the platform is very modern but easy to learn.

1 Like

is not Seychelles. the regulator ?:thinking:

And of course if it’s not too much trouble you could go to their website and check out their regulation for what that’s worth.

Vanuatu. Of all places.

Not to mention their list of “Representative Offices”. Not a single one is even registered with the regulator in those countries let alone being regulated in those countries.

Then again: for most with their $100 accounts that they’re going to lose anyway I guess it’s all irrelevant. Go for it and chalk it up to experience.

1 Like

If they are not regulated that it’s not advisable to make even much more smaller deposits anyway without any real things like that for example. I mean that little $100 which maybe big amount for a lot of people still, so please do know us;)

I have been trading with the broker for a while now. They have a decent platform and reasonable trading condition. I don’t have any issues with the broker anyway. As for the bonus, it is called no-deposit for a reason. So if you do get the bonus, use it.

Alright. Fair enough. But then let me ask you a question:

Let’s just assume you start with $100, don’t lose it, and manage to double it in a year let’s say. What then??? What’s the plan then??? I mean there must be a plan. Otherwise you’re just wasting your time and money surely.

And to further maybe drive my point home: you WILL find that more $100 accounts are wiped out than $100K accounts. What I’m saying is that it’s the $100 accounts in vast numbers that make up the horrendous losses in this business and for a variety of reasons which I’m not going to regurgitate here. When a broker says “beware as 71% of all traders lose money here”: most of that 71% is made up of small accounts. Think about the logic behind that one for minute.

1 Like

Everyone knows nothing substantial can be made out of $100, whether bonus or not. The whole idea of such bonus in my opinion is something to start with, and of course almost all new traders will lose that money. I don’t advice anyone to rely on free money offered by brokers. Still, it is something to start with and have taste of what trading on a live account feels like.

Forexchief has increased the bonus to $500. maybe that would be better for new users. Anyone looking to with the bonus should work hard to meet the requirements.

Just curious: has anybody punting this bonus actually read the terms and conditions???

I already withdrawn my bonus, my experience with the forexchief has been good, until now they have been responsible and I feel comfortable in their platform, has low commission and fast technical support.

Jolly decent of you to take the time and go to the trouble of signing up here just to let us know all of that. Thanks for sharing.

I like the forexchief tool to automatically eliminate expired orders, no matter what type of execution I have put in, it seems very practical since I take something away from being pending when programming my movements and investments.