Anyone else LOVE the Babypips School!?

Hi! Yes, Babypips School saved my NAV! Best “starters pack” out there! Nobody should trade without doing it first!
Regards, Patrick

Thank you for your post. It certainly gave me a lot to think about.

Babypips school has been instrumental in clearing the forex-related doubts of many. I cannot recommend this enough to people who wish to start taking their “baby” steps in to the world of forex. It came to my rescue many times when I started out! :grin:

I am a huge follower of the babypips school from a long time. i think it is a great place to learn much about the facts and figures, pros and cons, and do and don’ts of the forex trading. All the beginners are advised to learn in a scheduled way from here. Thanks!

I love it! It’s simply fantastic! :smile:

Thanks for all the replies guys!

I have just graduated!

Congrats jessoprules!

What are your next steps going to be?

Demo Demo Demo
And look to try and develop a strategy

1 Like

That’s pretty much where I am too. Good luck to you!

And to you my friend!

This is the platform where you can get a huge knowledge about the market. This platform also helps you to find out the best answers of your questions. You can also get the good advice from the expertise. Expertise are also available here 24 hours a day.

I think i’m in love with BABYPIPS!! It is a fantastic avenue for self expression with immunity!!

HuuuuWA!

It has been very well thought out. Especially the online design - it makes it fun and interesting to learn. I found BabyPips when I searched Google for the best brokers to choose I was taken to Brokers 101 and I haven’t regretted the experience since :thumbsup:

What broker are you using out of interest? I am using JAFX.

ICMarkets - True ECN

Ah thanks. Heard good things.

Yes it is! New traders get proper instructions here & it’s totally free! That’s the magic.

A fantastic place to start and free. Perfect!

I heard JAFX is currently into some legal trouble, but I’m not sure how serious the issue is. You should look it up