Anyone else LOVE the Babypips School!?

It has helped change my life

I think the majority of people who have gone through it love it.

Yes it has helped me greatly!!

It certainly helped out my friend who has been trying to get to know more about forex.
And I love those cute jabbing/reference to keep it on a light humor

I did learn the basics from babypips school of pipology and built some skills.

Babypips use simple English in explaining about the forex market and trades.

Beginners can learn from babypips school it provides better lessons than other paid sites to learn about forex trade.

I honestly believe this is on of the best resource on forex on the internet

Hi, Clemno, many thanks for offering a different opinion. Iā€™m always keen to hear another side to the story. Iā€™m midway through BP now, and have been finding it informative and well laid out, with excellent warning flags re not rushing into things. But I am also very aware that I find it so useful partly because I am coming from total ignorance (anything can fill the void). So I would love to read around and weigh up other opinions or different approaches, so that I can more effectively evaluate BP and to help have a more well-rounded education. You mentioned doing independent research: do you have a recommendation re a good place to start that research and learn an alternative to the ā€œBP wayā€? So much of re information out there points back to BP, it kinda is the default start place for learning it seems. Iā€™ve found BP excellent, digestible, and valuable so far, especially coupled with some great threads and posts here. But always keen to learn more.

I should also add: the simple fact that baby pips exists - a massive, well-developed, well-presented, FREE resource for total beginners - is incredible. Especially in a field so rife with predatory scammers preying on new peopleā€™s hopes. They didnā€™t need to put together such a massive resource, itā€™s super generous. So, even if there are limits to it, or different approaches, or itā€™s not exhaustive (thereā€™s always room to grow, so important that we learn independently and donā€™t expect people to hand us everything on a silver platter), Iā€™m just really grateful it is there.

As I have said before, it helped change my life :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ll take this as inspiration, Iā€™ve also just completed babypips school. Wish me luck.

I recommend Kirill Emerenkoā€™s courses on Udemy, and the money management chapter of Brent Penfoldā€™s book for beginners. However ultimately, I think you will have to find a notion or a tactic that works for you and is not widely circulated to be truly successful.

Cheers, thank you

Never thought to use UDemyā€¦

Yes most definitely. I always recommend to anyone who is starting out on their trading journey.

1 Like

Oh yes I started my trading journey using the resources here and like others recommend it to people starting but some would sooner pay for the latest rebranded courses unfortunately :confused:

I learn everyday.