Anyone from Canada?

Bunch of PDFs ? I’d be interested, I’m trying to just get the plan together first before starting to trade demo or live (blew one account live not too long ago, taking a different approach)

So far I’ve read the entire school section, bunch of books and looking at some pretty big threads like ICT and Relativity who shared a vast amount of knowledge.

Hi people, I am from Edmonton,AB. i joined yesterday so i am not even in the newbie stage yet haha. I joined this site as i was reccomended by a friend to learn and learn and learn more.

hey everyone,
I’m in toronto also!
well Mississauga actually but i’m right on the border with toronto.

Hey Colmex, we are neighbours. I’m on Kennedy and Eglinton… :slight_smile:

Poctim - I will have some PDFs ready for you this week.

haha sweet, I’m at queensway and dixie.
we should have a toronto babypippers meet up someday it looks like there’s at least a few torontonians here

Please share your PDFs.

Hello, my fellow Canadians and those that live in the greater Toronto area nice to meet you all, im currently residing in Brampton. Would be nice to be friends with you all talk about FX trading from a canadian perspective and various other things. Anyways add me as a friend lets keep in touch. :57:

I’m from Calgary, Alberta. But currently in Edmonton, Alberta for school.

Best of luck! :slight_smile:

Another 'nuck, reporting in. Vancouver Island.

Bunch of Canadians, nice … but no one from Ottawa? awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

GTA meet up idea sounds great. How about a monthly meeting somewhere with wi-fi and free parking or possibly subway line?

Hey everyone, Toronto boy myself. Bellamy and Eglington. I’d be interested in those PDFs really really trying hard to learn about Price Action.

I’m up for it. When is everyone usually free?

Anytime from 7pm onwards. Mondays are no good though. I also travel from Yonge to Islington and then driving into Mississauga.

I’m from Canada! Lived in BC and Ontario, currently residing in Niagara region. Add me on AIM and we can compare notes? I just joined the site today so I’m still learning everything. AIM: cmarie19

:frowning: you Guys are lucky… I always wanted forex friends. But no one from Montreal here:) lol p.s. little note that is nowhere near the subject but… I noticed that nobody on this site is able to tell howmuch they make in this business. How come? Even if its not a lot aren’t we all hear to exchange and help each other ?

I’m with them and they are by far the best I’ve been with, plus they’re the only one I’m consistently profitable with!

I’ve never dealt with Oanda, but have enjoyed FXCM - I tried a few other Forex brokers, but never really got the same quality platform. I’m more technical, so platform is really important to me and MT4 just doesn’t cut it, either that or I can’t use it properly (since they haven’t made it easy)

Any Canadians in here that have been trading long enough to remember when MT3 was a thing?

No reason to be in Ottawa less your into politics, school, or just a buncha bars according to a Carleton Grad I worked with.