Anyone from Canada?

Also, hookers. Ottawa apparently has more red light district denizens than any other Canadian metropolis.
Source(s): People I know from Ottawa.

You have some interesting friends… :wink:

lol - was never into that crowd, nor the bars, lol - interesting to find that out though

RCMP. So yes.

Ok I need help. Maybe I’m just on the negative side today but I don’t know… Is it just me or is it really hard to follow one system you think is good for you?? I’m up to five now and seriously I just can’t tell wich is better. Anybody here have this issue??

Personally the key to my success has been to not find and stick with a system but to develop my own.

Why? Firstly to ensure that I understand all the intricacies and nuances of it (including how if any indicators work such that I myself could program such indicators used), secondly it makes it easy to adapt when market conditions change, thirdly it makes you self sufficient ergo you don’t have to rely on someone or something that might be gone in a year. And lastly now how to develop your own system. I follow some rules taken from another thread on here. Look up the user relativity and find his main thread. Roughly the methodology is to think about what fundamentally ( not in the GDP, payroll numbers fundamentals but in going to the base of what makes price go up or down one pip) moves the market and exposing that through statistical analysis and through internalizing those concepts. And a TON of screen time.

Anybody knows ken Calhoun?

Ahah guys, first post here on the forum, and first quote I read is about hookers in Ottawa :wink:
Well im from Quebec, so excuse my french :wink:
I trade principally the gaps on sunday because I dont have much time during the week (still at uni…)

Toronto here!

As they say in the north: Winter is coming. :S

:stuck_out_tongue:

Brace yourselves…

Just joined and from the wonderful city of … wait for it … Ottawa. :slight_smile: