Anyone tried Tenko fx?

i hope so. reached $120 (2.7 lots) just 0.3 remaining. soon get my withdrawal:53:

do u have any idea about tenko fx IB programme?

i see that they pay you the below said commissions seems to be good deal

Trading volume below 300 MLN USD
Standard (MT4) accounts
up to

200 USD
per 1 mln USD
ECN accounts
up to

80 USD
per 1 mln USD
Promo Master
Trading volume above 300 MLN USD
Standard (MT4) accounts
up to

250 USD
per 1 mln USD
ECN accounts
up to

100 USD
per 1 mln USD

Don’t mind. It’s a bit confusing. I’ll call at tenko support and may be they will explain everything in more detail.

talked to the tenko support. must say they offer really lucrative commissions… and my 3 lots are also completed. just requested for my withdrawal of $160 ( $20 promo ). let’s see what happens

:35: :35: :35: To my surprise I got the withdrawal in “40 minutes” from my request. That is insane. I mean I’ve never seen anything like this before in any forex broker before.
That’s a different story that I spent all the withdrawn amount in the next 15 minutes :stuck_out_tongue:
but hats off to their withdrawal system!!!

i has never try with it. now i have just try with Mayzus. they has great service i get many benerfit with them. i bring some friend to them. i think you can try with it.

Mayzus? never heard about that. n right now i am a fan of tenko :stuck_out_tongue:

Ya it’s good but I think you can get much tighter spreads from other brokers. Like Finpro is giving as low as 0 pips for a few instruments. Even their trade execution is quick. You can also try out them. For me they are better then Tenko fx but everyone has different requirements. But do try Finpro before taking a final decision.

I want to try to invest in PAMM accounts on TenkoFX. I trade well at this broker’s, but with variable success, and the profit is small in general. I wish I could make more money. I’ve checked the terms, everything seems to be well, but can there be an ambush?

I invested in PAMM on TenkoFX. There can be only one ambush. You can run into an unsuccessful managing trader. I chose by rating. Well, I consider not the first ones, but the middle ones. And I was lucky. The leader has a drawdown of about 6% over the last month, and my trader has a 22% profit, well, and I accordingly have the same (well, a little less, because of deduction of interest to the trader). Well, of course the risk is lower, but it doesn’t disappear. I think that the longer the investment period, the lower the risk because managing traders are experienced in PAMM program, you know.

I’m considering TenkoFX as well. And one of the reasons that made me interested is pamm-accounts. What is the minimum amount you can invest in pamm?

There are two types of accounts for managing traders. The minimum deposit is $100 on one of them. One can trade with 50 currency pairs, gold and silver on it. The minimum deposit is $200 on another account, and one can trade on it with the same currency pairs, gold/silver, raw materials, shares and crypt. The minimum deposit for followers (customers) depends on the manager’s offer.

How often does the managing trader provide reports? I don’t want to give money and be in the dark. Those who trade know how desirable it is to keep up with everything. It’s difficult to trade without constant drive

One can monitor the pamm-account state in real time on TenkoFX. There is orders’ monitoring in real time. The data is constantly updated and you can enjoy your income growth whenever you want.

And why it was necessary to create such a stupid topic when the forum already has a branch on which the same broker is discussed TenkoFx. I wonder if you read these two topics of the forum, you can find something interesting? I’ll try!

I’ve read the terms of Tenko, didn’t get a thing, my dear friends. What are the practical advantages of this broker comparing to the cryptocurrency exchange? I personally feel more like the second option, but I saw the Tenko’s offer and decided to find out about it first. I have some initial budget and I’d like to invest it correctly. What pitfalls might there be?

Technically, there’s no difference. In both cases you get the same quotations. But it’s different comfort-wise. Times are changing. Registration on crypto exchanges used to be strict, now it’s very easy to sign up! You can do it in any language. You can start with any sum, depositing and withdrawing became easier. There are also more and more tokens. Crypto exchanges include them in their lists very fast, e.g. stellar. Amazing! Forex summer quotations are completely flat. And crypto get rockets everyday. That where the money is! Tokens are popular there now, such as Bread for example. I’m keeping an eye on it. I’m also thinking of giving a try to the exchange, but so far I’ve been practising on Tenko. There are some advantages, e.g. the leverage for crypto and a decent terminal.

That’s right. Cryptocurrency exchange is a good option for those who like to risk. The difference is in details, it’s better to assess everything in advance. I, for instance, find security important. Available crypto exchanges are vulnerable. Cheap and standard softwares are usually used to organise these exchanges (cheap regarding the scale of the industry, the prices actually start at 50k dollars, and 500k is not the limit), moreover they are easy to hack. That’s why there are so many stories about the hackings of exchanges, but not of “traditional” forex brokers. Due to the high risks, the owners of exchanges charge high interest for depositing/withdrawing operations and deals. It’s about 5% commission for depositing, and 2–5% for withdrawing. So you lose 10% only by depositing and withdrawing. It’s quite indicative. Commission for deals is a horror of horrors. Yes, there might be more tokens and therefore more possibilities. But generally these tokens are basically dead calm pairs. There are rich guys who are in focus here. In my opinion, working on an available crypto exchange is too risky. It’s hard to register on a big one. And what for? Speaking of terms. I’ve studied this question. The toolkit of exchanges is quite primitive, and deals are often set up manually. You can use manual analysis and build a strategy, but all this red tape isn’t worth it.

I’d been working on a cryptocurrency exchange until February. I witnessed the golden times of rise!:))) Up to 30% deposit! Every crypto exchange is generally a separate small world. The main chat is always a lot of fun:)))) the news, rumors, sometime you can meet new people too. And then the wave passed and it became unprofitable. That’s why I advise to trade with several companies at the same time: when crypto grows, it’s better to buy alts; when it drops – it’s better to sell the standard coins. The initial deposit starts from 10 dollars, spreads are less than 1 point, and you can also trade crypto ;)))