TenkoFx

Hello Trader,

I am beginner in here. i want to open in TenkoFx.

Because my suggestion it.

How about you?

Do you have any suggestion about TenkoFx performance?

1 Like

TenkoFx is a relatively new broker headquartered in Russia and registered with FSP NewZealand with a physical office at Auckland. It is among large number of overseas brokers who are tryiing to benefit from flexible broker regulations of FSP in NewZeland. The physical office of Tenko in NZ was registered in Sep 2013 (after the law requiring overseas brokers to establish physical presense in NZ).

I dont see any problems with opening an account. However, the broker still has to establish repute with Forex community. As of now, there aren’t many traders holding accounts with Tenko. Hopefully, someone else will be able to guide us.

Also please note that there are two distinct regulatory bodies for financial services in NZ. FSP is a registerar of corporations and any firm meeting its requirement can be registered easily. This is in contrast to FMA Home | Financial Markets Authority which is in a sense formal regulator of financial services in NZ. Whereas holding license from FMA is more privileged but FSP registeration is just as fine as numerous overseas brokers find it more convenient to meet FSP requirement rather than that of more stringent FMA.

1 Like

If this is a new broker, then I think you should stay away. My suggestion would be to stick with an offshore broker that has been around for more years.

1 Like

I am interesting in their PAMM Account. I found someone with a good performance.

1 Like

Thank you for all the information provided

I am now trying a demo account first to find out the performance of the server metatrader TenkoFx.

1 Like

I have been using a demo account and the results are very good in my opinion, while I would open a real account with a minimum deposit offered by TenkoFx

Finally after trying trading using real account. I can now withdraw funds profit results. $ 102 could’ve been drawn to my account in the skrill. the process is quick and easy :slight_smile:

Hi

has anyone ever make a deposit or withdraw in TenkoFx?

Hi… I’ve tried trading on TenkoFx, I think they provide a very useful bonus because when I get a loss because contrary to the trend and almost hit by a margin call then I did a cut loss. bonuses are not reduced and could return to trading

Glad to hear it :slight_smile:

means I have friends who have the same experience. have you followed the promotion “Invite your friend, get $ 10 and win $ 5,000.” now I’m trying to contact my friend for this contest

Thanks for the information,

what all traders are allowed to participate in this promotion? then what about the prize, would be withdrawn or can only be used for trading only

Hello Guy

I heard TenkoFx held a demo account contest with myfxbook. they said that this contest prizes is the highest from all the contest in myfxbook. what is is true ?

Off course. you are allowed for this. i have join this promo but i think i need more hard to work to search a client

did you know about Rebate system in this broker? i heard that this system is new.

What is different with the other ?

Yes, that are true. they offer the new system rebate for partner. are you interesting to be a partner on TenkoFx?

I think the different from the other is the automatic system for transfer rebate from the partner to they client. but that is my opinion

Hello

Did anyone here use PAMM account from TenkoFx ? i read from they website that a trader can be a PAMM Trader in TenkoFX with just $500. it is true ?

I just want to inform you that TenkoFx provide an opportunity for traders to manage their own PAMM account with capital provided by TenkoFx up to $ 100,000.

Requirements and Description is directly to the website TenkoFx

I think so, traders who already have experience and have a good track record in managing PAMM accounts have the opportunity to manage the PAMM account of up to $ 100,000.

Sir, I’ve tried to follow the survey of TenkoFx and earn $5 in the money box. These bonuses can add to the existing balance and can be used for trading. however, this bonus can not be used for trading if we only rely on this bonus because the minimum deposit to open a trading account is $10

Nobody has posted anything in this thread for a while now. But the site seems to be working. Guys, is this broker still alive?