Are you gaming?

Just curious, how many of you are gamers?
What are you playing?

Found an interesting article that made me think (and nod in agreement with some points).

Personally, I’ve spent quite a lot of time playing exactly the games listed in the article. So, this article pulled on a number of chords… Mu Online (and now Legend) , Lineage and Diablo were my faves.

My kids are, however they are not interested in the world of trading yet, but I do have my fingers crossed.

Personally, I play computer games and most of all I love strategies. Because they help improve strategic thinking. And sometimes I play shooters for relaxation.

I’ve played a lot of games - Heroes, Age of Empires, Commandos, Red Alert, Tiberium sun, Star Craft and so on.
That being said - the comparison of the blockchain/crypto trading world to an MMORPG is quite spot on.

I am in my 8th(?) season of Motorsport Manager with 3 driver and 3 team titles behind me. Its a lot easier than trading.

It better be… you know,
considering you’re not getting paid. :wink:

Yes I am I love zombie theme game, I just finished playing Resident Evil: Biohazard.

Once I was talking to a friend, and he told me that he spent 240 hours playing the game this month. I was horrified to hear this because there are so many good things in our world that you can spend your precious time on.

1 Like

I got carried away by battle royale games, honestly. I’ve been playing PUBG for quite a while and now I wait for Ring of Elysium (Europa) release. I had an opportunity to play it and it surprised me greatly. A very cool weather change sequence, in particular.

Downloaded War of Tanks. Beautiful environment and tank and ballistics modelling but its as rubbish a game for realism as I had suspected it was. Gone back to ARMA3. Going to see if I can run a multi-day patrol using the dynamic scenario simulator.

I like city builders and RPGs. My favourite is my heavily modded Banished and The Witcher 3.

I used to play WoW and Diablo. I still play console games but not as much time as I put when I used to play MMORPGs. I’d be very interested if there will be crypto games like MMOs. I agree, blockchain trading world is comparable to RPG games.

1 Like

What console games do you play?

I’m playing Overwatch and PUBG but not on competitive level. :smiley: I also want to try Stardew Valley.

I’ve played Stardew Valley and I really enjoyed it. It’s very relaxing and wholesome.

I am just a mobile gamer. I spend my leisure time, mostly before sleeping, in playing candy crash saga. It is a brain teasor and most amazing game for me. I am at level 179 currently and hoping for going up and up. Do you people also play candy crush saga? I want a partner. Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, I used to play it too. I think I was at level 425 when I stopped. :smile:

I’ve never played that, never had much interest toward that kind of games, I admit.

I’m surprised nobody mentioned Fortnite!

The most recent one I played was Clash of Clans (way too long ago haha). I played because my family and friends were in it. Same with Words with Friends / Letterpress / Draw Me Something.

I got dragged into playing Call of Duty for a hot minute. And a bit of Age of Empires. Nowadays though, I don’t play anything.

I used to play Castle Clash and Candy Crush before that. Now am playing Family Zoo from time to time.
Other than that - still waiting for a good MMORPG to come out that’s worth it.
Something interesting - Cold waters (submarine game), Battle Tech (turn-based strategy - mech fights), some Stranded Deep, a little Subnautica (both survival games) and lots of netflix :smiley: